NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury is still out on that entire class TBH.
The talent is there though.

hopefully that ‘21 draft class can turn it around in year three. 8 or 9 QBs taken in the first three rounds and i can’t say any one in particular is setting the league, or even their division, on fire. Bears need to trade Fields so he can get a fresh start with a competent offense around him. he’s running around for his life behind that porous line

ezgif-5-4b8d2108fd.gif

Most likely Kyren Williams. He played more snaps than Akers and Henderson combined on Sunday.

Been stashing him on my bench, hopefully he starts getting even more work to finish up the season and the upcoming fantasy playoffs

Reactions: HIM
OBJ was VERY good for the Rams until he got hurt in the final game, but yeah even if ACL injuries aren’t what they once were and he’s fully recovered, hard to say what you’ll get but you probably won’t have to pay him all that much.

Gallup…. OBJ….

Two wide receivers coming off ACL surgeries yet, we had Coop. That’s the Cowboys thing to do, smh.

I’m sure Coop had no problem restructuring or elongating his deal.

Gallup…. OBJ….

Two wide receivers coming off ACL surgeries yet, we had Coop. That’s the Cowboys thing to do, smh.

I’m sure Coop had no problem restructuring or elongating his deal.
Amari and Ceedee having the same caliber season right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom