NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a top tier team…Philly’s defense is pathetic.

our DC is conservative to a fault and a secondary coach at heart

not playing to the strengths of certain guys which doesn’t make sense to me

look at what some of these guys have done previously and work to their strengths

our DC is conservative to a fault and a secondary coach at heart

not playing to the strengths of certain guys which doesn’t make sense to me

look at what some of these guys have done previously and work to their strengths
when the offense is rollin, it’s easier to play conservative than be aggressive

playoff time gonna be interesting

Keisean Nixon and Rich Bisaccia ballin together in GB on special teams after years with the Raiders 🥲

when the offense is rollin, it’s easier to play conservative than be aggressive

playoff time gonna be interesting

my problem is conceptually how he goes about things

fletch for example can still be very effective as a single gap guy.. gannon had to wait until it was painfully obvious to move him from being the backup NT

we have multiple guys we can still do work in a single gap attacking scheme.. but gannon wants them to read and react and hold to a degree.. Jordan Davis can do that because he’s powerful as hell

even with the run, dude likes to run 5 man fronts.. I’d rather him use the single gap guys at what they’re good at and use LBs and safeties to fill gaps.. Run, run blitzes

tonight being a perfect example all plays are 1 of 3: a run, bubble screen or slant.. You’re better off going 4-4 than 5-2

defense is overly dependent on a rookie who you’re playing max 30 snaps.. and then 2 guys that got picked up halfway through the season

You mean the guy who won the last two league MVPs?

You’re right.

…he’ll probably be in the Canadian league next year.

17A69A6D-044F-4E1D-8378-1AACC6909D90.jpeg

you-must-be-zv1y61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom