NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets players might be going overboard on purpose and I am absolutely ok with that.

Wilson is a bad QB right now AND he's shown weaknesses as a leader. He might be able to figure it out and I won't root against him, but I'd want him nowhere near my team.

Wilson, Wentz, same story different player.

Both overrated, will each get another shot probably.
The disrespect... Russ is having a terrible year but are we really going to toss out the 8-9 previous years where he was ballin?

If anything this year showed how much coaching matters. Maybe Pete Carroll deserved more credit for having Russ in HOF discussions. Now he’s playing with a rookie HC who couldn’t even handle play calling. Yall love to give Herbert the “poor coaching” pass. I’ll give Russ the same pass this year.

The disrespect... Russ is having a terrible year but are we really going to toss out the 8-9 previous years where he was ballin?

If anything this year showed how much coaching matters. Maybe Pete Carroll deserved more credit for having Russ in HOF discussions. Now he’s playing with a rookie HC who couldn’t even handle play calling. Yall love to give Herbert the “poor coaching” pass. I’ll give Russ the same pass this year.

I was referring to Zach Wilson.

Broncos make me SICK |l

CRY GIF  MORENO.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom