NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
95985D1E-FFC5-41B3-95C0-48C0D6C77434.jpeg

Posting this before Logic coaches to a 40 point victory.

I wish failure on no one, But it's hilarious seeing this team suck so bad.

LETS RIDE !!! The corny commercials.

He's just a lame human. And deserves all the smoke.

Who’s your definition of cool? Everyone is lame to someone…. Someone you may think is “cool” could be square to someone else :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya’ll want Russ to smoke weed and carry a glock?

Who’s your definition of cool? Everyone is lame to someone…. Someone you may think is “cool” could be square to someone else :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya’ll want Russ to smoke weed and carry a glock?

Smoke weed and carrying a Glock ain't cool either.

He brings it on himself. And he has looked so bad. It's just funny in the light man. LETS RIDE.

Smoke weed and carrying a Glock ain't cool either.

He brings it on himself. And he has looked so bad. It's just funny in the light man. LETS RIDE.

Russ not allowed to have a bad season? Him, and Aaron Rodgers both looking terrible this year :lol: :lol:

It’s OKAY

Russ’ arrogance is no different than Brady, Favre, Marino, Dak, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc.
They all do it in different ways, majority of all these QBs are OBNOXIOUS and arrogant

Russ not allowed to have a bad season? Him, and Aaron Rodgers both looking terrible this year :lol: :lol:

It’s OKAY

Russ’ arrogance is no different than Brady, Favre, Marino, Dak, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc.
They all do it in different ways, majority of all these QBs are OBNOXIOUS and arrogant

Dude. I don't care at all about Russ. my man plowing Ciara. He good.

However. Losing and making lame *** commercials It's just funny. LETS RIDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom