NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needed that Bengals dub today.

Have a feeling Cowboys gonna be on some primetime ******* tonight. :lol: :smh:

GG’s BA JustBlaze. JustBlaze.
9F8C9461-1E0A-44C8-86E8-19F861617DAE.gif

The hype job loses another one. When he misses the playoffs again, I wonder who the scapegoat will be. Hell of a game from Jacobs and Adams. I have no idea why it took McDaniels so long to figure out that if you feed those 2 then you're likely gonna win.

this dude gonna be running with Kanye for president in 2024 :smh:

Nah, don’t even front, Rodgers doesn’t come anywhere close to talkin that type of nonsense….but he did leave his hand in the air a bit too long, haha.
Throw that out, remember when garbage day is, take that day off work, sit in front of the window and make sure that truck comes, and watch them take it and go.
Come on man, I know he’s shattered the Vikings dreams a lot, but show some respect, haha.

I’m a loyal Packers fan, but am the first to give Cousins his props where it’s due. He’s had fantastic stats the past few years now, and all the W’s this year mixed with them looking like they’re all enjoying themselves and Kirk with the chains, I love it. I want him to get some grills and ball out! :pimp:

My wife is a Vikings fan, so trust me, she talks her trash against Cousins(like so many whiny Vikings fans), and I’m over here sticking up for him.

bonde111 bonde111 Believe me my roommate cheers against the Vikings because he hates Kirk, and he has the audacity to say “We” when talking about them. But he only shows up at the family room to watch them when the Vikings or Kirk are struggling :rolleyes

There are better quarterbacks, and there are at a minimum 20 worse quarterbacks starting.

Did you watch the whole game lmao.

That was bad. But it was much more than just that play.

Was watching mostly through Redzone.

After that TD bomb to start the game the 9ers defense buckled down and gave Tua hell.

The running game was solid and Purdy made timely throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom