NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough break for SF, they had a legit shot with how mediocre the league is. They still have a shot, Eagles the only legit SB threat. SF can run the ball and play top flight defense.
How mediocre the conference is you mean?

What makes it very interesting now is the question of “Will Trey play this season?”

Kyle and Lynch shot the questions down earlier this year, but technically Trey could be back from his injury and Activated towards the end of the year for the playoffs.

Would be wild. I hope that happens...just cause. :lol:

Unfortunately, Jimmy got injured and no one wants to see that, with that said this makes it the plan moving forward that much clearer. If Jimmy has the season of his career and leads us to another NFC championship or hell even a Super Bowl it’s real spooky. Now that he’s injured it’s Pushing Purdy moving forward. And Treys team down the road.

What makes it very interesting now is the question of “Will Trey play this season?”

Kyle and Lynch shot the questions down earlier this year, but technically Trey could be back from his injury and Activated towards the end of the year for the playoffs.

I think that possibility becomes much Realer because of Jimmy’s injury.
Shanahan shot down trey returning in his post game

Always like Purdy, but he regressed every year in college. He's got the talent for sure and Shanhan drafted him for a reason. I can see Kyle making a QB out of Purdy yet....but can he improve at a rate to keep SF as legit contenders? That's really the only question for right now.
from the most complete team, to having a question mark at the most critical position.

NFL don’t miss.

Trey coming back to play would be glorious. Whether he looks good or bad he needs the damn reps, dude has like 4 starts in 2 years.

Washington fans

This is what your QB is doing now, Scheels commercials in the Midwest

A34CE617-63AE-4E78-A0C6-F038D1D38B7C.jpeg

865ADE5B-5FFF-4FEC-9833-400EE8D57E52.jpeg

69C52DAB-BD03-42E2-81AD-CE05FDA25FB2.jpeg

63FCC19B-9C85-4BF8-9399-C7E6A7A2836F.jpeg

763B0E36-433F-4BD2-86D8-82325E5244E8.jpeg

F9C40B0F-162F-4C90-89B6-E7198AF81E83.jpeg

9ers were my biggest fear. That defense shows it's axx especially come playoff time. I now feel the Vikings can take anyone in the NFC. Dallas does not scare me, they popped up in the mouth the first matchup but should we face them again I have faith that KOC is gonna call the game of his life. Same goes for Philly

I can see Dallas upending Philly in Philly in Round 2… not predicting anything just yet

Because it’s cold AF here we have the most fall and winter sportswear inventory of any sports dept. stores, I mean I would leave Wentz out of it but I assume people in the Dakotas think of him as a gawd still… :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom