NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see Primetime Kirk on Thanksgiving? We good over here
SkSjwqn (1).gif

i saw mccorkle

Micah Parson and the Cowboys defense giving teams hell, the running game with Pollard showing explosiveness, but Dak all the way mid after showing out last season.

Mans is Beige Cooper Rush. :smh:

Matt Ryan your efforts for ******* have not gone unnoticed and are greatly appreciated.

nah. cut it out. dont give us any kinda hope. we been dead.
All they be gotta do is win out :rofl:
And Jimmy g is out for the year, so they have a chance Vs 49ers

Only gotta figure out how to break Mahomes’ leg before that last game :lol:

I for one am impressed that y’all who don’t have to are voluntarily watching a Matt Ryan involved game in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty-two

He did go helmet to helmet with CeeDee, that's fine. Dak though got bailed out :lol:

A lot of people say Ceedee isn't a number 1 but I disagree. I still don't think Dallas is using him right, he shows all the flashes. I don't know if y'all remember but Dak and Dez Bryant had no chemistry on the field, it feels like the same thing going on between Ceedee and Dak.

Dak is so ***, dink and dunking his way through life. Averaging 3 air yards per pass 🤦‍♂️should've had 4 INTs today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom