NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders finding new lows throughout the season.
- 4 blown leads of 13+
- Blown out by the Saints (who look horrible)
- Lost to a HS coach off the couch
- Loss to a QB who got picked up 2 days ago

Nah man McDaniels gotta go. Send that man back to his poppa bill on a one way tonight

Can Josh McDaniels just get fired and never see a coaching staff again. Dude is a bum, can’t believe he was the pick for the Raiders head coach. I have a lot of friends who are Raiders fans who said I as an idiot with that take when they hired him. Now here we are and they want him gone lol.

Also have to feel a bit happy for Baker even though I want the Rams to lose out for the Lions pick. Dude came in and won a game on 2 days notice. I can see Stafford hanging up the cleats especially with the brain tumor herself, he may play it safe especially getting 2 concussions so close. Rams made a good move on claiming him on waivers.

i think Carr is the bigger issue in Vegas. he's skittish. said it before but he hasnt been the same since that year he was balling and then got injured. now he's shook AF back there and just does dumb **** like he did tonight

McDaniels...i dunno. i wouldn't close the book on him just yet. would love to see him with a decent (good) QB. it's not like he ran a predictable offense all the time in NE. but he had a QB with a brain and balls. needs a QB with half that before i write him off

i think Carr is the bigger issue in Vegas. he's skittish. said it before but he hasnt been the same since that year he was balling and then got injured. now he's shook AF back there and just does dumb **** like he did tonight

McDaniels...i dunno. i wouldn't close the book on him just yet. would love to see him with a decent (good) QB. it's not like he ran a predictable offense all the time in NE. but he had a QB with a brain and balls. needs a QB with half that before i write him off

I dunno.

McDaniels Broncos tenure didn't end well and his Raiders' one thus far is even worse.

Inexcusable loss tonight and against the Colts a few weeks byke.

Was with you until McDaniels. He's shown he's not fit to run a whole team.

yeah i can see both sides of it. and i don't think his leash should be long or anything. very short at this point. but it's tough to win in this league with a bum QB. Bill gets a pass for a last place team and he actually got to pick the entire team himself. that's the main reason i think Josh deserves some more time...give him time to work with the GM to build a team that can execute what he wants to do

and no i'm not saying Bill is a bad coach and should be fired

Last edited:
eh. raiders are stuck with McDaniels.

its publicly known Mark Davis aint the richest owner. He had to pay out the Gruden contract for whatever that was. To pay out a McDaniels contract early would financially hurt more. #fantastic

Carr’s contract is friendly to cut ties at the end of the season. Don’t know what that means for Devante.

Last edited:
My friend's pain aside that was an inexcusable lose by the Raiders.

Blow a 16-3 4th quarter lead.

Carrbage and the offense did nothing.

Raiders with the untimely penalties all game.

They got a sack on Baker but still **** up by committing a penalty. :lol: :smh:

As if losing to Jeff Saturday wasn't a fireable offense this ****ery tonight surely was.

And I don't want to hear **** about Derek Carr being among the upper echelon QBs in the league.

That whole franchise needs to be fired.

16-3.
No Donald.
No Stafford.
No Kupp.
No Allen Robinson.

QB in house for TWO days.

98 yards away. No timeouts.

And this is after losing to an ESPN studio analyst.

Everyone in that org should be fired.

Not too much on the Raiders. They’re not the first team to blow a lead against a defending champion.

Derek went 11/20 for 137 yards and 2 INT’s. Yes, the defense dropped the bag, but Derek had a bad game. McDaniels had a bad game. Defense had a horrible 4 minutes mixed with some stupid penalties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom