NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lions organization gotta be pissed that the raiders let them come back.. that 2023 1st round pick they got from LAR for stafford gets worse and worse with each win.

I went to sleep with the Rams looking like the Texans and I woke up with the Rams winning a game… How the hell does that happen?

1670585112298.gif

Last edited:
Josh McDaniels just awarded Baker at least 5 more seasons as a backup. That drive and game literally was Bakers career maybe?

I had a work thing and was checking the score on my phone

last I saw it was 16-3 I think and just assumed the shh was over

So let's be honest, those that watched the game, that Unsportsmanlike Conduct was, (and I cannot overstate this), YUGE. He doesn't knock that ball out of Baker's hands, we lose 16-10. And it was definitely the right call. We got no timeouts, hurry up offense, he knocks the ball out AFTER A 9 YD SACK. Correct call, but literally cost them the game by giving us 1st & 10 on our 28 INSTEAD OF 2nd & 19 on our 13. 👀

-foe

So let's be honest, those that watched the game, that Unsportsmanlike Conduct was, (and I cannot overstate this), YUGE. He doesn't knock that ball out of Baker's hands, we lose 16-10. And it was definitely the right call. We got no timeouts, hurry up offense, he knocks the ball out AFTER A 9 YD SACK. Correct call, but literally cost them the game by giving us 1st & 10 on our 28 INSTEAD OF 2nd & 19 on our 13. 👀

-foe
that was the worse of it. the offside on Ferrell on the punt that became an automatic 1st down in the 4th quarter hurt too. on the same drive maxx went offside on a 3rd and 4. that led to the first TD drive.

typical raider fuxkery that every Raider fan is use to. we expect it at this point. we’re surprised when it doesn’t happen :lol:

Baker was always talented enough, he has elite traits so every once in a while, those are going to show up

Press man in that situation is disrespectful.

Derek also crashed the car that whole game.

Last edited:

-foe

That along with the 7 missed holding calls on Havenstein really helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom