NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these games ended up in L’s :sick: :lol:
9F9DE570-7203-44C4-A9EB-E3A994F9CDEF.jpeg
Las Vegas Falcons or nah? 👀😬

-foe

Investigation needs to happen. Has to be throwing games.
nah bruh. the coach is just trash.

Tried to start killing clock in the 1st quarter. Josh Jacobs had like 18 carries in the first half. Then Josh Jacobs dislocates his pinky or whatever on his favorable right hand...misses a few plays...comes back, and the very first play that he comes back our genius HC wants to perform a trick play where Josh Jacobs has to throw a pass with that dislocated pinky :lol:

Lets talk about the Rams having statistically one of the best run defenses in the league, and one of the worse pass rushes in the league...but we rush the ball 30+ times and only throw it 20 times - oh and we got one of the best WR's in the league and he only gets 7 targets (2 in the 2nd half).

This was just one game. fire this bum. big brain ain't got a feel for the game to be a HC. /endrant.

nah bruh. the coach is just trash.

Tried to start killing clock in the 1st quarter. Josh Jacobs had like 18 carries in the first half. Then Josh Jacobs dislocates his pinky or whatever on his favorable right hand...misses a few plays...comes back, and the very first play that he comes back our genius HC wants to perform a trick play where Josh Jacobs has to throw a pass with that dislocated pinky :lol:

Lets talk about the Rams having statistically one of the best run defenses in the league, and one of the worse pass rushes in the league...but we rush the ball 30+ times and only throw it 20 times - oh and we got one of the best WR's in the league and he only gets 7 targets (2 in the 2nd half).

This was just one game. fire this bum. big brain ain't got a feel for the game to be a HC. /endrant.

I was half joking. :lol:

That **** crazy though. Losing a lead to the chiefs ain't that bad cuz Mahomes do that to everybody but the rest of them are bad teams. Up 20-0 in the 3rd. Up 16-3 with 3 mins left. Damn near impossible to lose those games.

No Darrisaw, maybe expected, but no Harrison Smith (it would sound) in Minnesota’s defense tomorrow

Vikings LT Christian Darrisaw cleared from concussion protocol, officially questionable for Sunday at Detroit:

F9BD0292-2C60-4DEE-935C-FDAD58ED68B3.jpeg

@651akathepaul carver carver TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga @Kierris

Like we were saying earlier in the week, I’m totally good with them keeping him out one more week. Just glad he’s cleared protocol this week so I would think he for sure should be back by the game after Detroit, if not Detroit.
Yeah I’d rather him stay out another week or two. Same with Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom