NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when a team that always drafts well at the point of attack faces a team that hasn’t been good at point of attack in 10 years.

Darrell Taylor… another lowkey bust by Schneider. Thank god for this year’s draft man.

I won’t even be watching nba on Christmas..

Nba don’t turn into must watch for me until playoffs

Between World Cup and nfl, I got enough sports to actually pay attention to
I don’t even pay attention to the NBA until the second round of the playoffs :lol:

Too many games, plus a bunch of the marquee teams on the west coast and ain’t no body tryna stay up until 12:30

I should probably check some of these shows getting pulled off streaming services

Grimey they trying avoid paying royalties

I don’t even pay attention to the NBA until the second round of the playoffs :lol:

Too many games, plus a bunch of the marquee teams on the west coast and ain’t no body tryna stay up until 12:30
I won’t even be watching nba on Christmas..

Nba don’t turn into must watch for me until playoffs

Between World Cup and nfl, I got enough sports to actually pay attention to

Fax. And with the way my Heat have looked lately, there may not be much playoff ball for me to look forward to 🥴

Depends on who for me, if I watch early

But I ain’t going pretend like I’ll even watch a game of same of them games

Shhhh we’ll see if I care about play in tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom