NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you on my **** and love sucking me off, go search and see if I said the Giants should draft Hurts. I wanted Hurts, Fields, Kyler and Haskins. Haskins was young and immature and didn’t pan out. I was all over Hurts and Fields. Couldn’t believe Fields dropped right to us and we passed on him.

Four years of being ranked at the bottom of the QB position and you bozos still want to blame everyone but the QB. Giants stopped winning cause Saquon got hurt and couldn’t carry this sorry *** offense anymore.

Giants been so ****in below average this year they broke analytics. Even analytics couldn’t come up with a reason why a below average offense that couldn’t score and had the least amount of game breaking plays was winning games.

There’s a more recent article explaining how bad they are but I can’t find it.

And another article about how the coaching staff doesn’t trust him to throw the ball.

lol my whole point was how you're on every QBs jock once they get hot.....of course you wanted the giants to draft those QBs, in 2022 draft you even recommended they draft a door knob for QB....

the point is, no where no how were you propping up hurts as a top flight QB BEFORE this season, nobody really was off his season last year and josh allens season before he got diggs.....they both got stud WRs and granted def think the QBs improved. i'm not saying the QB didnt improve.....would jones be playing at a MVP level on philly? nope but def has that team in the playoffs....correction that LOADED TEAM in playoffs

but back to Daniel Jones.....yea barkley is hurt the only skilled player worth anything in on this and the offense drops off... but yes dianel jones should make richie james into a stud, like hurts did with AJ Brown, right? lol

again to show the kids in the back of class

after the season, IF NYG offered their # 1 2 3 WRs, #1 TE, pro bowl RB and a first for Philys #2 WR, they would hangup......FACT, not opinion......our talent level is a joke......oh you dont see to mention the fumbles anymore or the record?? now its barkley only that got us here.....lol yea ok

If dinael jones does not get hurt again, his stats will be at or slightly below where josh allen was before he got diggs.....def higher completion %

AND nope not saying that jones is on hurts level, nor josh's but damn right I can say this talent level around him is WORST of any team in playoffs as of TODAY

MIKE WHITE has not one , not two but THREE WRS better than any of jones guys...fact

and again, reason kyler has been blah this season, not his fault, its talent and coaching thats the problem....not the player.....where ever YOU Had him ranked, DJ cant be far off....(just for 22 of course)

likely, too much here for you to read....its cool just go find another QB to jump on the bandwagon again, by next year you might have 11 that you're a HUGE fan of and knew they would be amazing....giants should hire you

Apparently Adrian Wilson is gonna fill in in the interim

GettyImages-95702147.0.0.jpg

I know he’s among NFL players, but Mike McDaniels lookin like he weighs 150 lbs soaking wet bruh :lol:

lol my whole point was how you're on every QBs jock once they get hot.....of course you wanted the giants to draft those QBs, in 2022 draft you even recommended they draft a door knob for QB....

the point is, no where no how were you propping up hurts as a top flight QB BEFORE this season, nobody really was off his season last year and josh allens season before he got diggs.....they both got stud WRs and granted def think the QBs improved. i'm not saying the QB didnt improve.....would jones be playing at a MVP level on philly? nope but def has that team in the playoffs....correction that LOADED TEAM in playoffs

but back to Daniel Jones.....yea barkley is hurt the only skilled player worth anything in on this and the offense drops off... but yes dianel jones should make richie james into a stud, like hurts did with AJ Brown, right? lol

again to show the kids in the back of class

after the season, IF NYG offered their # 1 2 3 WRs, #1 TE, pro bowl RB and a first for Philys #2 WR, they would hangup......FACT, not opinion......our talent level is a joke......oh you dont see to mention the fumbles anymore or the record?? now its barkley only that got us here.....lol yea ok

If dinael jones does not get hurt again, his stats will be at or slightly below where josh allen was before he got diggs.....def higher completion %

AND nope not saying that jones is on hurts level, nor josh's but damn right I can say this talent level around him is WORST of any team in playoffs as of TODAY

MIKE WHITE has not one , not two but THREE WRS better than any of jones guys...fact

and again, reason kyler has been blah this season, not his fault, its talent and coaching thats the problem....not the player.....where ever YOU Had him ranked, DJ cant be far off....(just for 22 of course)

likely, too much here for you to read....its cool just go find another QB to jump on the bandwagon again, by next year you might have 11 that you're a HUGE fan of and knew they would be amazing....giants should hire you

Why won’t the coaching staff let Trashcan Dan throw the ball down the field? Why don’t they let him throw it in the red zone? Why can he not score points through the air? Why haven’t they negotiated a contract with him?

Give him a top 10 WR, OL, and TE. Well ****, if every top drafted QB got that, they’d be in the league forever. Brady Quinn, Josh Locker, Blaine Gabbert and Josh Rosen would all be starting in the NFL today if you gave them a top 10 WR, OL and TE.

John Mara is the only reason Dink and Donk Dan is still there today. No QB has been given a fourth year with the dog **** numbers he’s put up. People crying about his WRs but the bigger issue is he and his coaching staff have zero confidence. Every game there’s mad throws he doesn’t even attempt because he’s so scared of throwing an INT.

I’d love to see a stat of how many of his TDs this year were in garbage time, excellent field position due to the defense forcing a turnover and how many were on passes that were 7 yards or less.

Such a loser mentality by the Giants to keep holding on to someone you’re not winning with and because you’re scared to admit you’re wrong and then because you tell yourself, well what else is out there so we might as well stay with him.

They just gave him a five year extension at the start of the season and he was under .500 at the time so I’m gonna guess no

Frank Reich got a 6 year extension before this season. If the cardinals can eat the guaranteed money they gave kliff then it's very possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom