NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rudder has game man. He can play.

Same with Willis. Sooner the titans move off tannehill, the better. I’m going with will half way through the season if titans are mediocre.

Daniel Jones has ZERO touchdowns, an interception and a turnover on downs in two games……why the **** isn’t he playing???

The Giants have really gone to ****. ****in handling this piece of **** with kid gloves. They don’t want the media to **** on him anymore than they already do.

You need to relax, bro. Season hasn't started yet and you're giving yourself heart attacks. :lol:

Rudder has game man. He can play.

Same with Willis. Sooner the titans move off tannehill, the better. I’m going with will half way through the season if titans are mediocre.
I like Willis but he isn’t anywhere close to being ready to start this year

You need to relax, bro. Season hasn't started yet and you're giving yourself heart attacks. :lol:

dude has a vendetta against Daniel jones.....I think he was related to haskins and went nuts when the giants passed on his boy for a guy who could have gone later......

whatever the reason, dude its ok just become a fan of another team, no one in your personal life will question if you're a loyal sports fan/person....its ok if you have your reasons.....just take a deep breath look back at the great moments the giants have provided over your life time which has been ABOVE avg compared to the span of most football fans time on earth and be grateful.....

i'm going to be real here, I'm on this board and a few others regularly.....never have I seen a bigger hater of a team that a "fan" roots for..

we dont need ya, theres the door

sincerely
NYG Fan
also one of the 43% of NYG fans that were happy with Eli before his first super bowl.....unlike many clowns who wanted to run him out of town......those fans hide and claim to be in the 43% now.....

also by the way
the media reported Daniel Jones in about a half of work against the jets this past week in practice did amazing......yes its practice just like pre season games are......ITS PRE SEASON

Last edited:
Glad the preseason came and glad the preseason is just about over, unwatchable this week. Trubisky vs. Boyle for emphasis… gonna tune in off and on to see Blough though in the 2H after that Episode 2 HK segment on he and his wife.

As a man I wouldn't take that type of fandom disrespect if that was me
1j97xk.gif

Thought Tirico said Blough wasn’t supposed to play until 2H, with Boyle getting the entire first.

dude has a vendetta against Daniel jones.....I think he was related to haskins and went nuts when the giants passed on his boy for a guy who could have gone later......

whatever the reason, dude its ok just become a fan of another team, no one in your personal life will question if you're a loyal sports fan/person....its ok if you have your reasons.....just take a deep breath look back at the great moments the giants have provided over your life time which has been ABOVE avg compared to the span of most football fans time on earth and be grateful.....

i'm going to be real here, I'm on this board and a few others regularly.....never have I seen a bigger hater of a team that a "fan" roots for..

sincerely
NYG Fan
also one of the 43% of NYG fans that were happy with Eli before his first super bowl.....unlike many clowns who wanted to run him out of town......those fans hide and claim to be in the 43% now.....

also by the way
the media reported Daniel Jones in about a half of work against the jets this past week in practice did amazing......yes its practice just like pre season games are......ITS PRE SEASON
One of the most eloquently elaborate ways I’ve heard someone say “**** the **** up”

Yo this is crazy. Hopefully he just makes it out and is able to live a normal life. But man his career hadnt even started. Bad memories of a young player part of this franchise being shot :frown:

they are reporting that the suspects may have been two juveniles that shot him lower body/leg

sincerely
NYG Fan

also by the way

9E77306C-F936-459E-94B7-00E1B8CA9F81.jpeg

Imagine seeing these numbers and saying at the beginning of the year, “let’s see if he makes that jump”. Year after year, you and a few other spineless fhcks on NT want to give him another chance. This sack of **** has more TURNOVERS than touchdowns in his career. Why the **** would I want to give him a chance or be optimistic about him? He’s injury prone, a loser and he can’t score.

I’m the biggest hater of my own team? You not in NY then, most people don’t even watch this ****in team anymore because they’re a joke. Stadium is empty, ratings low, jersey sales low.

I wanted Haskins, which turned out to be a bad pick but at least the ************ was good in college. Daniel Jones sucked at Duke and sucks in the NFL. At least Washington got it right, they moved on after a **** up. Mara is so scared that Daniel Jones will be good somewhere (when he hasn’t been good anywhere) he won’t let him go. Mara hired a moronic GM (who didn’t tell the organization he was drafting Daniel Jones) and hires garbage head coaches.

Go read the Giants thread, I’ve been right about every ****in thing in the last four years. I tell y’all every year, 3-5 wins and another ****ty year from Jones, but I’m a hater. Dumb *** fans cry about the offensive line but the Bengals line was rated worse and what happened? Their first round QB took them to the ****in SB.

I can’t ****in stand fans that accept dog **** from a team and just sit there and take it in the *** because they feel obligated to. Grow some ****in balls and call your team out for being a disaster

50 touchdowns (pass and run) 65 TURNOVERS (INT and Fum)

Now suck my **** and block me

Record worse than the Lions and Jags…..who was at QB for those last three seasons?

6FB11055-7036-4D0B-9C84-25FADD0026D6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom