NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to give JJ the MVP.

1669913862293.png

Serious question... If you replaced JJ and Hurts with their backups, which team would fare better? Minshew is no where as good as Hurts but he's a decent QB and the eagles could make the wild card with him as QB... Whereas if you replaced JJ with Thielen the Vikings aren't making the playoffs.

Serious question... If you replaced JJ and Hurts with their backups, which team would fare better? Minshew is no where as good as Hurts but he's a decent QB and the eagles could make the wild card with him as QB... Whereas if you replaced JJ with Thielen the Vikings aren't making the playoffs.

Serious question, have you looked at the current NFC north standings?

Vikings could probably lose the rest of their games and still win the north

Without Jalen, we ain’t the number 1 seed, best record in the league and/or in 1st of the nfc east

Man this Jalen disrespect gotta stop :lol:

He’s got insane respect from his peers, that’s one of the biggest testaments to know the he his him

If any WR is the MVP, it’s tyreek
Yep. The way Tyreek opened up that offense bro. And cheetah ain’t getting clamped twice (Slay and Diggs) in a single season.

JJ is great. But give me Chase any day of the week. Best receiver in the league

Serious question, have you looked at the current NFC north standings?

Vikings could probably lose the rest of their games and still win the north

Without Jalen, we ain’t the number 1 seed, best record in the league and/or in 1st of the nfc east
You didn't answer my question. If you start the season over and replace Hurts and JJ with their backups, which team would do better?

You didn't answer my question. If you start the season over and replace Hurts and JJ with their backups, which team would do better?

We saw both teams against each other with these people

I don’t believe the eagles win in that manner with minshew

I believe the Vikings are better than 4-7 without Justin Jefferson

And as I said:

We saw both teams against each other with these people

I don’t believe the eagles win in that manner with minshew

I believe the Vikings are better than 4-7 without Justin Jefferson

And as I said:
I don't think y'all have been paying attention to the Vikings this year. And I don't know why you quoted yourself, I never said y'all would be still be number 1 I'm saying y'all would far better than the Vikings without JJ.

I don't think y'all have been paying attention to the Vikings this year. And I don't know why you quoted yourself, I never said y'all would be still be number 1 I'm saying y'all would far better than the Vikings without JJ.

Vikings make the playoffs by winning the north

The Vikings are the only winning team in the north

If the Vikings are 5-6 right now, they’re still in 1st in that division

Vikings make the playoffs by winning the north

The Vikings are the only winning team in the north

If the Vikings are 5-6 right now, they’re still in 1st in that division
Semantics. Which team would have the better record? C'mon man

We comparing the importance of a guy who touches the ball 50 times a game to a guy who touches the ball 10 times a game again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom