NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this true 😮😂
FB_IMG_1672068173151.jpg

Glad to see my guy Thomas came through in the 4th last night :pimp: Him and/or Fraudgers a game or 2, even maybe more would be pretty funny from a media perspective. All the folks that have been saying Brady needs to retire and Packers need to start Love (before the past two weeks) would quickly pivot to the “You can never count Brady/Rodgers out in January!” :lol:

I still think Brady is good but he needs a team that’s absolutely stacked. Can’t do it by himself anymore.
Tom need to hang it up. He's lost it. The game passed him by, it happens to everybody at some point.

Dominique Foxworth basically said the same thing - At this point in his career Brady isn’t going to elevate a mediocre team to being good/great anymore but if you give him a good team then he can make them great. That’s basically how I think of it.

Brady isn’t going to elevate a mediocre team to being good/great anymore but if you give him a good team then he can make them great.
What are your examples of a good team that he could make great? Because I think the Chargers, 49ers, Eagles, and Vikings are good teams, but I don't think he would make them great. In fact, in the case of the Eagles and Vikings, I think he would make them worse than with their current QBs.

-foe

I don't know what was more embarassing that loss by the Broncos yesterday or Bill Cowher caping for him on television by sayin ghe needs more time :lol: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom