NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My FALCONS!!
8E9D26CE-B489-47DC-A0CB-B24BE50B056A.gif

what other QBs would you consider in his tier
its hard to gauge cuz hes never had a chance to win with his defenses. slightly better than ryan tannehill, goff, jimmy G, a league average guy. but also if he played with stacked defenses his whole career instead of bottom tens his numbers could be totally different.

its hard to gauge cuz hes never had a chance to win with his defenses. slightly better than ryan tannehill, goff, jimmy G, a league average guy. but also if he played with stacked defenses his whole career instead of bottom tens his numbers could be totally different.

Goff, Case Keenum, Tannehill, Every Commanders QB, Baker

Goff, Case Keenum, Tannehill, Every Commanders QB, Baker
i mean baker after the injury idk and the commanders guys 😂 but its close. i would have loved to see him with a good defense towards the end n see if he has a gannon like season or two with better starting field position etc. average career otherwise which is solid for a 2nd round pick

Boys was playing with a face full of condor s*** all season. That’s why he kept getting torched like a sirloin

Who lied to him and said this visor/face mask combination was appealing??? Dude be out there swaggerless as hell man

DC5AB270-25CF-4A1D-9314-72B36C24662D.jpeg

Boys was playing with a face full of condor s*** all season. That’s why he kept getting torched like a sirloin

Who lied to him and said this visor/face mask combination was appealing??? Dude be out there swaggerless as hell man

DC5AB270-25CF-4A1D-9314-72B36C24662D.jpeg

That’s like an evolution of the Deion. Not terrible

WAY better than that power ranger bull **** Zeke been rocking all season
82869560-8279-4383-B78E-601F3D1D64A5.jpeg

Didn't Tomlin win at 36?

Didn't seem to affect him or burn him out much even at a cornerstone franchise with a tradition of winning

I think this has more to do with going ALL IN every single year. Dude had a lot of pressure to succeed. They did everything for him to help. So I can see why he may have burned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom