NFL Pro Bowl rosters announced. (Vol. DoubleJs been slacking on his grind...)

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ronnie Brown made the pro bowl?
eek.gif
That's what I thought, but if you start to analyze things he's putting up pretty big numbers considering he is splitting a lot of carries.
laugh.gif
He's not putting up big numbers period.

1 TD the last five games
1 game over 70 yards the last 10 games
7 games with less than 50 yards rushing
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
james harrison and joey porter starting together

miss seeing joey in black n gold. also sucks not to see LT up with the elite this year, hopefully my man can rebound after this season and prove he is stillone of the best ever to take to the field.

jon abraham not being a pro-bowler is disgusting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

eyes.gif

The good news is he'll probably be a injury replacement, so your airline tickets and hotel room will be fine.....How excited will you be to be on an islandwith him? Dreams like this don't happen every year.

How the hell Eli make it? Especially over Romo who has superior stats and has played 3 less games then him lol?

I'm glad Ratliff made it though. He's a beast and I thought the league wouldn't notice.

Originally Posted by truthmain

After reading this thread, you know your team sucks when you're upset because your punter/place kicker ain't make the Pro Bowl.

took the words right from me

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

eek.gif
Shane Lechler & Nnamdi Asomugha
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I'm glad they got it right with Asomugha. That cat might be the best corner in the league. That's why I didn't even fault DeangeloHall for getting roasted. Cats was effin' with him because they couldn't with Asomugha lol.

Reasonable numbers for the Cowboys this year. And I'm glad that Flozell Adams didn't make it on reputation again.

Ratliff
pimp.gif
Great story. 7th round pick, undersized nose tackle. He said hewas actually motivated this season to play well after they gave him a new contract last season because he wanted to prove that he deserved it.

Antoine Winfield
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Congrats, finally getting in.

HOW IN THE GOD DAMN HELL IS RONNIE BROWN GOING TO THE PRO BOWL. AND WHY IS JOHN ABRAHAM NOT ON THE LIST!?!?!?!?

Favre usually doesn't go so Rivers will likely get a spot as the 1st alternate.

I figured Rivers would get snubbed since the Chargers are doing poorly. What's funny is he was elected in 2006 when the Chargers were 14-2 but Rivers'individual stats were not as good. Just shows how valid this voting process is.

I would like to take this opportunity to offer my congratulations to Tony Gonzalez on another Pro Bowl selection. Despite how terrible we are dude has nevergiven up and still plays like we are fighting to lock up home field advantage.

-Adrian Peterson
-Jared Allen
-Kevin Williams
-Pat Williams
-Antoine Winfield
-Steve Hutchinson

6 Pro-Bowlers
46b260c1f98d853ee114c2bfac0e36badd76d152.gif