NFL Quarterbacks Discussion thread: 2013 Edition

laugh.gif

What makes you put Ryan over Romo? Unless your just basing it off last year.

In case you haven't noticed Jaws list is based off of last season...and why wouldn't I put Ryan over romo...when was the last time cowboys made it to the playoffs with romo ? SitDown you been hating Ryan ever since he smacked up the giants with some payback

In case you haven't noticed Jaws list is based off of last season...and why wouldn't I put Ryan over romo...when was the last time cowboys made it to the playoffs with romo ? SitDown you been hating Ryan ever since he smacked up the giants with some payback
My list was based on the last couple seasons and going into next year. And when it comes to winning they both have 1 playoff win so yeah. Also, trust me that "payback" has no bearing on my rankings 
laugh.gif

My list was based on the last couple seasons and going into next year. And when it comes to winning they both have 1 playoff win so yeah. Also, trust me that "payback" has no bearing on my rankings 
laugh.gif

Even still if your list is based off the past few seasons...romo shouldn't be ranked ahead of Ryan

Luck, Wilson, and RGlll all had amazing seasons. Wouldn't be surprised if any of them win the Super Bowl within the next 3 years :nerd:

I don't think Ryan is bad but I think 6 is way too generous. As I said, he has Tony Gonzalez, Julio Jones and Roddy White.....life isn't too hard for him. He would be in my top 10 but I'm thinking 9 or 10.

How you sound "He has this guy and this guy and this guy" well who the hell he's suppose to have ? Todd pinkston ? Sit down

:rofl:

Matt Ryan has two WRs that are in the top 10, definitely top 15 WRs in the game. Tony Gonzalez is top 5 today and possibly the greatest TE of all time. Christian Ponder or Mark Sanchez in that situation, they'll be studs.

Matt Ryan has two WRs that are in the top 10, definitely top 15 WRs in the game. Tony Gonzalez is top 5 today and possibly the greatest TE of all time. Christian Ponder or Mark Sanchez in that situation, they'll be studs.

Yeah ? Because a QB isn't suppose to have weapons...sitcho *** down ...with your logic...all good QBs are throwing to players like Todd pinkston and peerless price to justify that they are good...hey tell your team to draft and sign better players

Last edited:

Yeah ? Because a QB isn't suppose to have weapons...sitcho *** down ...with your logic...all good QBs are throwing to players like Todd pinkston and peerless price to justify that they are good...hey tell your team to draft and sign better players

:lol:

Ok....and...?
I think he forgot to mention that he'll also have the shortest career of the three as well. Mediocre QB talent and mediocre offensive coaching staff will do that to you. :smh: He's on the route to having a David Carr type career if he fails this year. :lol:

I think Carr could have had a better career if he didn't get stuck on Houston for those inaugural years. His confidence and pocket presence were shot to hell from the start.

Back
Top Bottom