NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

The Thick version of Gina doe
whew.png

Here we go again with everyone thinking Josh McDaniels can’t do anything because of 1 year of being a head coach like a decade ago when he was extremely young.

makes zero sense
More the fact that he has no credentials. He was a crap OC when he wasn’t with the best QB and HC of all time in addition to being a terrible HC in his one stint.

And then in addition his attitude sucks and Belicheck coordinators have a history of failing... so why am I taking this guy on?

It’s amazing Winston got a chance to throw 30 interceptions.

Of the modern veteran quarterbacks only Favre, Eli, Cutler and Hebert have come close.

Prime and even modern day Gina is appreciated. Saw the thread gallery initially and wondered if I was in the MMA thread instead.

McDaniels actually thinks he’s Belichick

McDaniels traded Cutler and thought Tebow was a 1st rounder while alienating everyone in Broncos facility.

Don’t fall for it.
I literally saw that **** first hand. I was in the build watching that organization fall apart, dude would come in the building and speak nobody. Bill prolly sent him there to sabotage the Broncos. McDaniels is a full out clown.

More the fact that he has no credentials. He was a crap OC when he wasn’t with the best QB and HC of all time in addition to being a terrible HC in his one stint.

And then in addition his attitude sucks and Belicheck coordinators have a history of failing... so why am I taking this guy on?

I cant agree he's a crap OC. That offense has worked with totally different systems hes put into place with totally different skillsets like 5 different times over the years. Brady has never had to do anything. There is always someone wide ****ing open. The dude knows how design plays and can adapt to any personel.

I cant agree he's a crap OC. That offense has worked with totally different systems hes put into place with totally different skillsets like 5 different times over the years. Brady has never had to do anything. There is always someone wide ****ing open. The dude knows how design plays and can adapt to any personel.
He couldn’t adapt the only two times he wasn’t with the best quarterback and head coach in nfl history. In fact he was straight trash.

He couldn’t adapt the only two times he wasn’t with the best quarterback and head coach in nfl history. In fact he was straight trash.

wasnt that ages ago with tim Tebow tho lol. What’s the other time? I’m assuming both were a long long time ago when he was young.

I root for the browns as it is. I’m also rooting for my dude Mike big time wherever he goes. Combine the 2 and I’d be rooting for the browns hard. Browns are cleaning house and I think someone said McCarthy already has his staff or something.

Is McDaniels the HC in waiting for the Pats? That's what I been thinking cuz that's the only reason that makes sense why he reneged on the Colts job.

Back
Top Bottom