NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I seriously doubt Jerry fires Jason Garrett. :lol:

He gon find any and every reason to keep him. They might get emotional in the meeting and Jerry will do a interview saying "We're right there, you don't give up on a guy when you're this close..."

as a fan of another team in the same conference, i hope they keep garrett. One less competitive team to deal with

Happy New Year’s Eve y’all...but more importantly

Day 6 Kwanzaa gather around!

42436EC8-B068-44E0-8FE1-730070A46D89.jpeg
FE81D042-D0E4-4301-B28C-333F19733467.jpeg

Habari gani

6. Kuumba (Creativity) to do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it

Today also the traditional day to have a feast with your family and loved ones so if you can sit down have a meal celebrate and bring in the new year together

Browns really gonna hire another guy who’s not even an OC as head coach?
They dumb.

and if they hire McDaniels they’re even dumber.

THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS MOTHER****ER. HE STRAIGHT UP LIES AND WONT OWN HIS MISTAKES. **** THIS MOTHER****ER, FIRE HIM

This bozo is really this dumb and arrogant.

THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS MOTHER****ER. HE STRAIGHT UP LIES AND WONT OWN HIS MISTAKES. **** THIS MOTHER****ER, FIRE HIM

This bozo is really this dumb and arrogant.

Hahaha wait how was the juice worth the squeeze on that one?

Hahaha wait how was the juice worth the squeeze on that one?

I tried to watch it and I couldn’t, watching him for 30 seconds and I was a second away from smashing my phone. Apparently he thinks he gets a 3rd comp back if he goes elsewhere which is only true if we don’t sign anyone. He’s an arrogant moron.

Will Kareem Hunt be in Cleveland, or a starter elsewhere, next year????

No one gives a **** about his incident. He’ll start somewhere else on a decent deal. He looked great. KC should have kept him, the fans wouldn’t have given a **** cause they were winning.

John Dorsey about to lose his job, that’s wild. He did a pretty good job except for Kitchens. What a ****in mistake that was. Cost him his job.

Back
Top Bottom