NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

John Dorsey about to lose his job, that’s wild. He did a pretty good job except for Kitchens. What a ****in mistake that was. Cost him his job.

to a degree.. can’t blatantly neglect oline.. also Shelton actually would have fit with other guys as a nose

Bears are funny AF. Fired OL , TE, OC Coaches all after their 9:30am presser so they don’t have to answer questions on it.

Feels like those guys are the fall guys if you ask me.

TE coach - Trey Burton was injured all season and was a non factor. Adam Shaheen was Ryan Pace 2nd round pick (in the draft where ever one passed on Kittle) and he’s been a bust. We had 6 TEs this year, NOT ONE HAD OVER 100 YARDS RECEIVING THIS SEASON. JP ****ing Holtz lead the team with 91 yards... Thats a GAME for every TE not on the bears

OL coach - Kyle long put on IR. They swapped last years starting C and RG, then swapped them back week 9. Leno sucks, Massie sucks, but Pace signed them to extensions.

OC coach - Nagy calls plays. Designs the plays. What did Helfrich even do that he deserved to be fired?

this is Ryan pace giving himself ONE more year at this. He made the Sam Bowie over Jordan pick, the world knows it, the bears know it, PACE KNOWS IT. He’s gotta wear that for ever and he’ll have to wear it when he’s fired next season

nagy has his hands tied.

going to be a lot of changes. I expect Shurmur to be hired as Bears OC.

**** it tho ! Bout to see Uncut Gems.. cheers to y’all on NYE.. be safe Yall

71B09FDC-FF57-441E-BA67-33FA8303F8C3.jpeg
Y

not really that strange of an occurrence

He was 33, not 13.. or even 23
Was the youngest HC at the time. Yo'uve got retreads in their 60's getting multiple jobs yet the one guy in his early 40's who has actually contributed to championships is supposed to be worse? :lol:

Look at Pete and Hoody for prime examples of guys excelling during their 2nd go arounds. I feel like whoever gets a hungry McDaniels ready to prove himself won't regret it

Was the youngest HC at the time. Yo'u've got retreads in their 60's getting multiple jobs yet the one guy in his early 40's who has actually contributed to championships is supposed to be worse? :lol:

Look at Pete and Hoody for prime examples of guys excelling during their 2nd go arounds. I feel like whoever gets a hungry McDaniels ready to prove himself won't regret it

Pete took your team to the super bowl his first to around and turned USC into a champion again

hoodie played a huge role with getting the giants tittles and parcells didn’t win shh without him

Pete took your team to the super bowl his first to around and turned USC into a champion again

hoodie played a huge role with getting the giants tittles and parcells didn’t win shh without him

McDaniels has been a part of every SB winning run in NE though. He's a lot more accomplished and experienced than a lot of the younger guys teams are hiring lately

McDaniels has been a part of every SB winning run in NE though. He's a lot more accomplished than a lot of the younger guys teams are hiring lately

I mean the bar ain’t exactly high, considering they were hiring anyone who had a convo with mcvay

but how many people would be allowed the screw up in Denver AND what he did to the colts

Here we go again with everyone thinking Josh McDaniels can’t do anything because of 1 year of being a head coach like a decade ago when he was extremely young.

makes zero sense

Back
Top Bottom