NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Bears & Browns situation as far as the QB HC dynamic is the same to me this year.

Kitchens isn't putting Baker in the best position to succeed
Nagy isnt putting Trubisky in the best position to succeed

Both HC's are shying away from their respective QB's strengths.

Baker is a lightning rod because of his ******* face, and how punchable it is, also the way he acts like a little *****.
Mitch is a lightning rod because of the people that were taken after him. (It's not his fault tho)

Bakers **** you attitude is what I felt the browns needed in a QB to overcome the curse. Time will tell if it helps him overcome this season.

every other QB mentally folded to the task the second they were drafted

Dorsey made a lot of good moves but trading a quality OL piece for Oliver Vernon will never make any sense when the Browns priority has to be to protect their QB once they think they finally might have one after decades

to me, what they did with danny shelton is telling to me

picked dude way too high.. but they got other parts that dude would actually then make sense as a NT to free up other dudes.. was shelton drafted too high, obviously.. but dude has value as a NT, especially when they invested on other parts of their line and their front 7 as a whole

but they went for shiny not realizing you need the other dudes to do their jobs to help the shiny parts to work

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo elpablo21 elpablo21 this man was lucky enough to be close to our amazon goddess

Idk how Nardwar did it. I'd be sitting there the whole time trying not to stare
full

I don't like her face at all.

Her body cool if it's all woman but I don't know if it is. I heard she average a triple double before.

Evan Engram hurt again, if we get any decent offers for him in the offseason I hope we move him. Fool was born hurt.

Kitchens had Baker in shotgun. Up 20-3 against the Jets...... with under 2:00 left in the 4th quarter.

SHOTGUN formation........

that’s all that needs to be said

Trubisky act like they ain’t come into the season with high expectations. Comes with the territory. Love when the media is praising you, “cut the TVs off” when it’s going bad. Yeah, he soft

Trubisky act like they ain’t come into the season with high expectations. Comes with the territory. Love when the media is praising you, “cut the TVs off” when it’s going bad. Yeah, he soft

Reflection of his HC and GM.

He'll literally say EXACTLY the same **** his HC says.

Dude is so damn literal its bad. Lmao ******* joke this has become so quickly.

Nothing wrong with being sensitive. Rodgers one of the GOATS and he's sensitive.

KD will tweet you from burner accounts and then go and drop 55 on your favorite teams head

Back
Top Bottom