NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

because most football fans dont really get the game.. it's why most of the national media covering the sport get away with dumb shh they say

Sometimes I wonder why I even listen to this **** while at work.
It's funny to hear the **** they say man... then I realize how sad it is.

Sometimes I wonder why I even listen to this **** while at work.
It's funny to hear the **** they say man... then I realize how sad it is.

i mean you even got local guys who say dumb shhh like this:

agholor is 3rd on the team in targets.. and up there in drops, even got 2 fumbles and has the lowest catch percentage when targeted

Local sports radio is the worst. Sports radio is the worst.
I don’t watch or listen to anyone talk about sports.

i literally only listen to couple podcasts.. national, mina and the ringer nfl guys.. on the eagles is literally specific guys

man.. that shhh is disappointing, that shh looks gorgeous

Yea, his food is more so eye candy than it is for taste.

He stays over by NCCU, well used to, he kind of has a love hate relationship with the students lol.

Charges outrageous prices, $12 for 5 chicken strips and a side of fries. No thanks.

People were getting mad at him cause they he called himself 'the Nipsey Hustle of Durham' :lol:

Chicago sports radio posing the question....

In order to fix the QB room in Chicago, and finally get the position right, should the Bears consider moving Mack for 2 First rounders should someone offer it.

Kill me now. How did we get here. :lol:

Wait whut? Thats the most asinine thing ive ever heard :rofl:

If anything, Ryan Pace needs to be fired in the offseason for blowing a pick this bad. Im inclined to believe that Nagy needs to be fired too if this team goes 3-13. Trubisky should be moved to 3rd backup as well.

Wait whut? Thats the most asinine thing ive ever heard :rofl:

If anything, Ryan Pace needs to be fired in the offseason for blowing a pick this bad. Im inclined to believe that Nagy needs to be fired too if this team goes 3-13. Trubisky should be moved to 3rd backup as well.

I believe they'll fire Pace before Nagy, Sergio.. Aint no way they give up on Nagy yet, one thing is for sure he's def changed the culture.

I don't agree with the Trubisky should be moved to the bench move tho. Chicago is the #1 City in the world where they LOVE The backup, until they actually get the backup. Chase been in the league 10 years has started 4 games. It's a reason he's a backup. We know mitch hasn't been good, but based on what you gave up for him, based on the fact he's young, you HAVE to play him and exhaust all opportunities before you pull the plug. It's not like we got some young draft pick waiting in the wings that we can say "hey he's showed flashes, lets play him" nah man, Chase is ******* terrrible. He's a overpaid QB assistant. You have to see this through. ESPECIALLY knowing what you gave up for the kid, you have to be DEFINITIVE once you pull the plug. Mitch will get every opportunity the rest of this season in my eyes, unless he throws 6 picks or something in a game.

As a Bears fan I def want to see more wins, but at what cost. This about longterm. Not this year. It's the same with Bulls fans, bulls fans be gassed when they win a regular season game vs a top team, and then they start overhyping the team, no, the team is trash. It is what it is. Worst thing to do as a sports franchise is be in the middle.

Which is why.... All respect goes to the Pats. Unreal what they've done, especially in the toughest sport to do it in.

I mean the Browns trajectory as a team has been going the opposite direction since the OBJ trade. Just saying.

Not that I wouldn't mind Odell out of the division but why he is always the scapegoat?
Idk if he’s being labeled as a scapegoat in this case but it’s possible the Browns see this as more than a 1-player away issue with the team and will probably consider trading OBJ while his value is still high.

I mean the Browns trajectory as a team has been going the opposite direction since the OBJ trade. Just saying.

Yea this is true, but I just don't understand why people aren't pointing the finger in the direction it needs to go. To Baker Mayfield.

The guy that's been battling with the media since that drubbing the titans handed them. Dude acts like a child and has played like dog **** this season. This is also the same player that wanted Freddie Kitchen's to be his coach.

The odell and jarvis cleat thing isn't that big of an issue imo, but it seems that the media are taking it and running it as a 'ah ha! gotcha!' moment. Odell is struggling because he doesn't have a competent QB to get him the rock. His comments at the end of the broncos game were warranted.

There was just too much hype surrounding a 7-8-1 team with a 2nd year QB who hadn't proven anything yet.

I believe they'll fire Pace before Nagy, Sergio.. Aint no way they give up on Nagy yet, one thing is for sure he's def changed the culture.

I don't agree with the Trubisky should be moved to the bench move tho. Chicago is the #1 City in the world where they LOVE The backup, until they actually get the backup. Chase been in the league 10 years has started 4 games. It's a reason he's a backup. We know mitch hasn't been good, but based on what you gave up for him, based on the fact he's young, you HAVE to play him and exhaust all opportunities before you pull the plug. It's not like we got some young draft pick waiting in the wings that we can say "hey he's showed flashes, lets play him" nah man, Chase is ****ing terrrible. He's a overpaid QB assistant. You have to see this through. ESPECIALLY knowing what you gave up for the kid, you have to be DEFINITIVE once you pull the plug. Mitch will get every opportunity the rest of this season in my eyes, unless he throws 6 picks or something in a game.

As a Bears fan I def want to see more wins, but at what cost. This about longterm. Not this year. It's the same with Bulls fans, bulls fans be gassed when they win a regular season game vs a top team, and then they start overhyping the team, no, the team is trash. It is what it is. Worst thing to do as a sports franchise is be in the middle.

Which is why.... All respect goes to the Pats. Unreal what they've done, especially in the toughest sport to do it in.

You're right, we do have a history of hyping backups and then the very next game they start, they start throwing picks left and right until we demand for the starter to replace them again. It's a never ending cycle lol

Tbh, the Pats may very well be the greatest team in NFL history. Most teams show regression by year 5 or less, yet the Pats have been title contenders for nearly 20 years. Which is insane when you think about cap space and free agency. Pace definitely goes after this year, Nagy i feel would be under the hotseat too if they lose 13 straight games, culture or not

The finger should absolutely be pointed at Freddy Kitchens the most.
It’s not often QB’s deal well with poorly coached teams. Let alone a 2nd year QB. And that team is as poorly coached as I’ve ever seen .

Dorsey made a lot of good moves but trading a quality OL piece for Oliver Vernon will never make any sense when the Browns priority has to be to protect their QB once they think they finally might have one after decades

Back
Top Bottom