NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

3 timeouts, just under a minute, and all you need is a FG to win.

Not 1 side line pass and never took a single check down :sick:

Wtf kind of play calling was that

GG JustBlaze. JustBlaze. - Melvin Gordon looks like he byke to his normal self. We got lucky both tackles were out for y’all :lol:

Can my guy Derek Carr get some props for his 19th game winning drive last night? Put some respek on my guys name.

GG JustBlaze. JustBlaze. - Melvin Gordon looks like he byke to his normal self. We got lucky both tackles were out for y’all :lol:

Can my guy Derek Carr get some props for his 19th game winning drive last night? Put some respek on my guys name.

5159F8C8-C765-47DB-A0C7-C3AC8B635E2C.jpeg

Who’s gone next year in Cleveland? Chubb or Hunt? Both have good trade value.

Chubb isnt going anywhere, not performing like he has on a rookie deal.

Hunt has 6 games to make his name relevant again, and even then theres gonna be a lot of teams that pass on him

Dolphins Texans Falcons Bucs Patriots Lions - could all use a legit RB talent like Hunt (provided he hasnt lost any ability)

Last edited:
Forget what the Chargers didn't do for a second and let's recognize how good the Raiders were on that last drive. Chargers really only needed about, what?...40 yards to get in FG range? They only went 5 and that was on a penalty on 4th down. The Raiders D stopped them for getting anything at all on 8 straight plays. I was pretty impressed by that.

Forget what the Chargers didn't do for a second and let's recognize how good the Raiders were on that last drive. Chargers really only needed about, what?...40 yards to get in FG range? They only went 5 and that was on a penalty on 4th down. The Raiders D stopped them for getting anything at all on 8 straight plays. I was pretty impressed by that.

Nah thats on the chargers man. Im not denying the raiders coverage but if Phil takes his checkdowns and the OC calls some side line plays i think they get to the deepest part of FG range at least (still lose)

It’s weird how Hunt is perceived.

I still see him as an elite RB in his 3rd year (I think?) with zero mileage, no injuries, and didn’t even do enough to be considered to have character issues. A number of teams should be all over him. I would be.

i wonder if being cut will get him more money in the long run by getting a contract earlier in his career than he would have if he wasn’t cut.

Nah thats on the chargers man. Im not denying the raiders coverage but if Phil takes his checkdowns and the OC calls some side line plays i think they get to the deepest part of FG range at least (still lose)

This. Fools had 3 timeouts in the tuck. **** was embarassing. :smh:

Scummy *** Washington team. :smh: :smh:

How you gonna refuse to pay a dude that's got a tumor on his head?

“Respect the Shield” f********* outtahere here.

not to mention when the recognize CANCER for the whole month of October. I’d never be loyal to any team. That’s appalling man. And they got nerve to be upset at the man. Nah bruh

i'm curious as hell to see what we do with jordan howard, since we talking to be free agent RBs

Back
Top Bottom