NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

It’s weird how Hunt is perceived.

I still see him as an elite RB in his 3rd year (I think?) with zero mileage, no injuries, and didn’t even do enough to be considered to have character issues. A number of teams should be all over him. I would be.

i wonder if being cut will get him more money in the long run by getting a contract earlier in his career than he would have if he wasn’t cut.

More so worried about the perception of the franchise taking him on.

If we could get out of freeman's contract id love to have him in atlanta :smokin

Carlos Hyde has been quietly having a really, really good year. I wonder if the Texans just try to roll with him and Lamar Miller next year

Bro why the **** would the Bears want Philip rivers?

What is the thought process behind that?

they have all the tools in place to contend for a super bowl right now but their current QB is so bad they aren’t. It’s damn near impossible to draft a QB to contend right now. How else would they fix the one spot that’s holding them back. Rivers is absolutely good enough to Replace that missing piece to win a super bowl. Do not want rivers in Chicago.

they have all the tools in place to contend for a super bowl right now but their current QB is so bad they aren’t. It’s damn near impossible to draft a QB to contend right now. How else would they fix the one spot that’s holding them back. Rivers is absolutely good enough to Replace that missing piece to win a super bowl. Do not want rivers in Chicago.

Philip Rivers threw 5 INT’s last night. 2 were called back because of penalties. Just by watching him you can see that his accuracy is fading from what it used to be. He’ll be 38 by the end of December.

Last night, and honestly over the course of the season, the chargers offense has looked best when they’re running with Gordon and eckler. The bears are gonna need someone that revitalizes the passing game, and I’m not sure if rivers is the guy to do that. I understand they’re in win now mode but is rivers really the QB to throw all your eggs into one basket? Chicago could look to bring in Mariota or Cam Newton and look to be in a position to win now while still having stability in the future, best case scenario

There haven’t even really been any reports that the bears have plans to move on from Trubisky. For all we know, he can still be their guy.

All 3 are better than Mitch so it all makes sense. Rivers to me would make the most sense. I’d welcome Cam and Mariotta. Cam is toast. Mariotta always been weak. Rivers would worry me for a year or two. He could be done but I’d take my chances he still has at least a year of what he’s been able to do.

if I were Chicago I’d sign rivers and draft a QB.

Last edited:
GG @justblaze2k7 - Melvin Gordon looks like he byke to his normal self. We got lucky both tackles were out for y’all :lol:

Can my guy Derek Carr get some props for his 19th game winning drive last night? Put some respek on my guys name.

Their silence on the subject is good enough for me. When he plays bad people come out go woodwork :lol:

The bears are not completely moving on from Mitch. He’ll be on the roster next year and at the VERY LEAST they’ll bring in a Vet to compete for the spot, it won’t be mitches outright. More than likely it’ll be what Ten did this year by bringing in Tannehill and having Mariota and them compete, but with a short leash

Lets be real. If Phillip rivers didn’t want to get a little spot in LA to crash at during the season , and instead chooses to commute from SD to LA daily, why the **** would he want to move to Chicago? Sometimes the perfect Option isn’t as perfect as y’all make it seem.

the bears in my opinion will more than likely decline Mitch 5 year option for 2021, bring in a vet next year along the lines of:

mariota
Keenum
Matt moore
Alex Smith
Fitzpatrick

then they’ll draft someone this year and let that person sit and learn and be Nagys project.

they’ll let Mitch compete for the job, he’ll have every shot to win it it, and He’ll more than likely will but won’t be on contract. He’ll show flashes, but also you’ll see enough to want to move on and in 2021 maybe they REALLY try and go for broke.

this a win now team with the defensive talent you have. But they are in a rock and a hard place with no draft capital, $$restrictions, and a #2 overall pick who has failed to produce at the level they expected.

the lack of production from the offense and QB this season has been terrible but they also have holes to fill on that O Line. So they will need to be creative.

i don’t see them in the market for Cam / Teddy.

“Respect the Shield” f********* outtahere here.

not to mention when the recognize CANCER for the whole month of October. I’d never be loyal to any team. That’s appalling man. And they got nerve to be upset at the man. Nah bruh
Bro if I'm a free agent I wouldn't even take a call from Washington watching that ****.

No way, no how. That's horrendous.

The AB stuff and getting out of paying him earlier this year was fine with me. You're a moron, can't stay outta trouble, and never played a game for Oakland. **** your cash.

But this? Gross. Bad bull all around.

Guys, please stop mentioning Marcus Mariota as a starter in the league :lol: . Why would the Bears be that dumb to bring him in? That dude is trash and a career backup now.

He can’t throw down the field.
He’s injury prone.
His accuracy is terrible.
His inability with pocket awareness still at this point.
Finally, he lost his job to Ryan Tannehill. Ryan. Tannehill.......

dude is a BUM.

Back
Top Bottom