NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I like Lamar but holy **** that whole bit by Harbaugh was next level cringe. Like as soon as he knew he was gonna be mic’d up he wrote up a whole script in his head for the cameras :lol:
Sit down bro. Harbaugh a real one. Too bad your qb is a rapist that can’t read a defense or hold on to the ball if his life depended on it.

Lamar is a game changer for so many little black kids in America right now. Way too often we tell black kids that they can’t play qb. Vick made me want to play Qb as a youth and I used my athletic ability to do flips over linebackers. Lamar got my nephew wanting to play qb.
Image result for laughing gif

Best Buy had some real good deals on TVs this weekend, your dumb *** missed out.

Doing flips over LBs is ****in crazy and hilarious, whether it’s true or not.

Assuming he applied himself as taking being a pro seriously which he self admittedly didn’t. But I do agree, he came a generation too soon as far as there bring coaches in the league who would be willing and appreciate his skillset
Vick is a legend forever. He was just ahead of his time so I could understand why he was feeling himself.

Vick did that so hopefully Lamar won't have to go through that.

Mike was faster but I'ma say Lamar got more juke. He got that Barry Sanders.

Man I remember I was ready to smash my phone when we passed on Cook twice, we got Saquon now so it doesn’t matter but Cook, he’s nice

Damn I need ESPN+ that’s Montana sand Peyton episode looks good

shut up ***** don’t act like you don’t have one
I honestly don't even know!

**** sounds ridiculous though. I don't install anything when it comes to electronics cuz I'm weak but i had to go grab some HDMI cables for something my son has and was stunned when they were like $150.

$1300?!?!? Got damn. If I do have them, I deserved to get punched.

Back
Top Bottom