NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Lamar does well not taking hits..

but that team on offense was well built too.. meanwhile KC’s oline has been falling apart all year plus patty played with that hurt ankle before hurting his knee and he was still doing numbers (plus WRs being out)

not sure how successful Lamar can without his next level running ability or if that oline starts falling apart.. not saying he’d be bad, but his running ability and the variety that that offense can hit you with plus that oline the 2 TEs and Hollywood brown adding that extra element and they got a solid RB back there with him
I would argue that Mahomes has better weapons on offense. Hill and Kelce are better than anything that Lamar has.

I would argue that Mahomes has better weapons on offense. Hill and Kelce are better than anything that Lamar has.

And yet if I could choose right now, I’m taking the 10 that Lamar plays with easily over what KC has

KC’s oline is that bad right now.. Plus Andrews, Hollywood and ingram are all nice

And yet if I could choose right now, I’m taking the 10 that Lamar plays with easily over what KC has

KC’s oline is that bad right now.. Plus Andrews, Hollywood and ingram are all nice
O line is better but Hollywood and Andrews aren’t better than Kelce and Hill.

Funny how folk say if Lamar stays healthy, but Mahomes the one that missed games because of a dislocated knee. Lamar made a good point when he said Teddy bridgewater tore up his knee in practice at that he ain’t worried about injuries. He avoids hits and football is a contact sport and injuries are part of the game. We will see.

You’re missing my point.. we’ve seen patty play well and do things in those situations and without hill

I’m not saying Lamar isn’t good but that running element just adds an exceptional level and threat to his game.. plus the oline is playing well and Hollywood playing well for a rookie and Roman is scheming the hell out of that O

You’re missing my point.. we’ve seen patty play well and do things in those situations and without hill

I’m not saying Lamar isn’t good but that running element just adds an exceptional level and threat to his game.. plus the oline is playing well and Hollywood playing well for a rookie and Roman is scheming the hell out of that O
Hollywood has missed games and the offense hasn’t skipped a beat though. Mahomes a beast though I agree. My top 5 qbs right now 1. Mahomes 2. Watson 3 Lamar 4 Russell Wilson 5 Godgers

The Mahomes Show is unlike any other but it is refreshing to watch a team that runs the ball, plays tough D and overall competes. Both of these teams have some dawgs on them.

Pat and Lamar in perfect systems for their skill sets. Imagine if Pat or Lamar we’re drafted by the ********, Jets or Giants yikes

The Mahomes Show is unlike any other but it is refreshing to watch a team that runs the ball, plays tough D and overall competes. Both of these teams have some dawgs on them.

I've said forever that it's all cyclical. There's a few teams with that formula now. It slows the game, and if done right, debilitating to a defense....just what was needed with the trend of spread, hurry up offenses.

Back
Top Bottom