NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Lamar is already a top 3 QB? Lol

better than Brees? Wentz? Stafford? Cousins?

Dude has played well through the first half of the season but please relax.

13 of his 15 passing TD’s have come against the bengals, cardinals, dolphins and browns

Hollywood has missed games and the offense hasn’t skipped a beat though. Mahomes a beast though I agree. My top 5 qbs right now 1. Mahomes 2. Watson 3 Lamar 4 Russell Wilson 5 Godgers

russ gotta be top 2.. offensive coach and oline are questionable at best

lost surprising playmaking TE.. and making it work with a rookie no one thought would be more than a straight line deep threat.. other WR underrated thou

Lamar throwing for 400 yards rushing for 100 yards and 5 tds in the Super Bowl. Mark my words

this means pats and/or cowboys don’t win

1573530556054.gif

That lineman ripped the ball from his own QB , then promptly fumbled it and it turned to 8points. So stupid lololololol

russ gotta be top 2.. offensive coach and oline are questionable at best

lost surprising playmaking TE.. and making it work with a rookie no one thought would be more than a straight line deep threat.. other WR underrated thou
DK Metclaf is the prototype though. I’d rather have the big strong fast dude than the small fast dude. Give me a Julio/ Megatron type reviver over a OBJ/AB type receiver any day

My friend would really appreciate it if the score remains as is...and basically nothing else really happens for Coleman, DK Metcalf and Breida :lol:

DK Metclaf is the prototype though. I’d rather have the big strong fast dude than the small fast dude. Give me a Julio/ Megatron type reviver over a OBJ/AB type receiver any day

in today’s nfl.. you want the tyreek hill types.. if desean Jackson could stay healthy, league is actually built for smaller dudes now with speed and quickness

it’s also why everyone loved the Hollywood brown pick for the ravens

metcalf is proving people wrong, but he tested terribly and looked poorly in college at change in direction stuff

in today’s nfl.. you want the tyreek hill types.. if desean Jackson could stay healthy, league is actually built for smaller dudes now with speed and quickness

it’s also why everyone loved the Hollywood brown pick for the ravens

metcalf is proving people wrong, but he tested terribly and looked poorly in college at change in direction stuff
But if you can find a big dude with Hill type speed thats the prototype. Hill cant stay healthy it seems and Hollywood stays with an Injury.

But if you can find a big dude with Hill type speed thats the prototype. Hill cant stay healthy it seems and Hollywood stays with an Injury.

Actually, for me I’d rather have a big dude I could throw in the slot with great hands and quickness (Larry fitz being the prototype.. also think nuk is getting snaps in the slot now too).. it’s why I’d want eagles to take the other ole miss WR

but focus on speedy shifty guys on the outside since the rule changes have killed what DBs can do in the secondary.. it’s what I figure ravens do with Andrews and Lamar locked in

like with KC and their receivers.. I’m surprised they didn’t try to get a 2nd TE just to give more 12 locks.. but now they need to overload on oline and defense

Back
Top Bottom