NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

LOL...ahhhh best part of the game comes in the last 10 seconds of regulation. That's like the icing on the cake for Mason Rudolphs' night. After his garbage performance, gets his helmet taken off and smacked on the head with it:lol:

that nerd coochie must not be enough for myles...just go hit west 6 and go get hit you a hood joint..this dude unnecessarily aggressive for no reason

Mason started that shh and he’s running up on dude while 2 of his linemen are pulling at him

but Garrett getting multiple games

Garett actually got the helmet off.. but mason was pulling at Myles helmet too and almost had that shh off

Nah Mason was pissed for Garrett for bringing him down a full 3-4 sec after he threw the ball. I cant blame him for being mad about it - no reason for Garrett to take it that far

Unnecessary s*** by everybody involved

Caught his *** clean too
ehh3.png

Mason started that shh and he’s running up on dude while 2 of his linemen are pulling at him

but Garrett getting multiple games

Garett actually got the helmet off.. but mason was pulling at Myles helmet too and almost had that shh off
dude swung a helmet and landed on his head, a QB. There was nothing that serious to cause someone to swing a helmet. He swung a got damn helmet at another mans head!!

Yea.. don’t know if I’m blaming Myles for swinging.. you got 1 dude already grabbing you then the dude who just tried to pull off your helmet rushing at you and 2 other Steelers linemen coming

obviously dude deserves to be suspended.. but if you gotta take on 3 linemen and the QB, I don’t blame dude for swinging

Myles better be suspended for the rest of the season and if I was Mason I'd sue his ***

Back
Top Bottom