NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Steelers lost which is great.

by that’s going to be ruined since Myles Garrett just gave all my racist Steelers fan coworkers some ammo to work with

Pulling his helmet off was cool Cause he tried to do the same ......... but sheesh mans smashing Him in the head was Od

hmmmm, i wonder if Mason said something in the pile to cause Myles to lose his **** like that.
Between the hit a few weeks ago and this, I’m thinking either defensive players 1)Obviously know he’s a huge trump guy who’s tweet white supremacy stuff in the past 2)are being extra dirty towards him

Baker is a whole *** snake
mjlol.png

Nah Mason was pissed for Garrett for bringing him down a full 3-4 sec after he threw the ball. I cant blame him for being mad about it - no reason for Garrett to take it that far

Unnecessary s*** by everybody involved

I get that.. but mason clearly was letting out some frustration on that one.. and linemen then had to defend the QB

but that sh went next level because of mason and dude didn’t have to rush him when decastro was pushing Myles back after they got separated

Garrett was extra OD with the sack holding on for mad long it’s 8 seconds left dude. Dude has always had anger issues if I’m not mistaken, that **** flagrant as ****.

Even though pouncey punching a dude with a helmet on, which is dumb he still A1 in my book. That’s the definition of having your guys back.

browns are a ******* joke period

talking about Myles and paraphrased...

"it's inexcusable and he's going to get suspended. we keep hurting ourselves and this will hurt us. he knows he messed up and we need to stop shooting ourselves in the foot. can't do stuff like that, especially jeopardizing the safety of players like that"

Back
Top Bottom