NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Man, the bears are going to have to address TE after this season for sure.

Drafted Shaheen in the 2nd round in 17 and he’s yet to hit / even be able to stay on the field. This is a prove it year for him

Trey had sports hernia surgery this offseason and now this.

as expected after the initial shock :lol:

Happy to see DT back after having a solid preseason and looking fully healthy now and easing Harry in slowly with little pressure is the most prudent choice imo

The lack of a big threat at TE should be offset by the other skill positions looking to be the deepest they've been in years. The WR and RB corp look really good on paper.

Y'all gotta address the QB position too

04BFE13D-2FC3-4F88-98BD-463BD96F99A3.gif

I got the under on da bears packers at 46. Good bet?

Man sounds right. Hard to say with the Bears offense haven’t seen them at all in preseason / same can be said for Packers offense. It seems to always be 24-17 in these Bears / packers games

All i know is i took Bears ML and the points for this Thursday.

Peterman is just cheap labor. He’ll show up to work 10 minutes early, everyday and bring everyone donuts.

I’m just thinking, how Josh Doctson could make a lot of sense for Minnesota as the Vikings No. 3 WR.

1. Beebe isn’t having the preseason we expected, running away with the holder job more than the No. 3 job

2. Cousins’ past relationship with Doctson

3. Vikings GM Rick Spielman supposedly wanted Doctson instead of Treadwell heading into the 2016 NFL Draft, and then Doctson went one ahead of Treadwell. Spielman might still think he can get some of that potential out of Doctson, if healthy.

Mitch definitely has his limitations...Coach Nagy is very good at his job and thus puts Mitch in a position to succeed by playing to his strengths...

Bears O is legit imo because of Nagy...bottom half of the top 10 kinda offense...

Back
Top Bottom