NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

:lol:IATT is about to get hit by a Cat 5 and is still in here posting NFL updates. Gotta love the dedication

upload_2019-9-1_17-12-9.gif

lottery in the NFL is extremely unnecessary

It’s a game, that is meant to be entertaining

I’d argue strongly against the draft as a whole from a labor perspective

But as a fan of the nfl and the draft from an entertainment perspective, I’d love if they had a draft lottery for the non playoff teams.. would be another night of entertainment

People used the Browns as a punchline for years. Now they are the favorites in their division. NFL doesn't need to do anything.

Just to be clear, I don’t think the nfl NEEDS a lottery

However, I think it would be entertaining

The NFL is definitely getting a draft lottery within the next 5-6 years, especially if the Dolphins purposely tank next year also.

:lol:Do the eagles even have cap space?

But I’m here for the patriots and eagles who were poster boys for running backs don’t matter both using significant draft capital and cap space on a position that doesn’t matter

We have some cap space.. and I don’t think we necessarily think the position doesn’t matter.. and don’t even know if dude is really the type of RB we’d want to target

But I wouldnt get the move.. and would rather get drake for a 4th or something at or near the deadline, if we were making a move for a RB

I know we really liked CMC when he was coming out and he would have been in the running for us at 14 had he lasted that long in that draft

But with Gordon I wouldn’t really get it because I can’t remember dude being a serious pass catching threat.. plus he has to get paid

Back
Top Bottom