NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

If they signed him, then what. They said he was gonna be suspended 6-8 games, can he play in the playoffs until they hit him with the suspension?

More teams should have been in on AB weeks ago.

If they signed him, then what. They said he was gonna be suspended 6-8 games, can he play in the playoffs until they hit him with the suspension?

he'll be on the exempt list until the investigation is done. the investigation could clear him, so then he can play. maybe the saints know that the investigation might be ending soon :nerd:

he'll be on the exempt list until the investigation is done. the investigation could clear him, so then he can play. maybe the saints know that the investigation might be ending soon :nerd:

That would make sense, maybe it’s almost up cause this **** been going on for months.

If the Saints pick up AB and then he is immediately cleared to play the fix is in. Consider that a ‘gift’ from Rog for blowing last years missed PI.

Someone in here like 3 weeks ago said something about AB working out for the Saints. I read that post as a at the moment thing which someone else then said thats not being reported anywhere. I remember looking for it but saw no such thing.

Naa l'll be heated if the Saints manage to get and field AB for the postseason :lol: :smh:

League has been keeping his status up in the air and discouraging squads from signing him all year only to let him help a contender down the stretch??

They had to SUSPEND josh gordan, to FREE AB

D810CD40-D643-4BA8-9D12-F3BDE3E62B76.jpeg

The Brown shoulda kept Greg Williams as HC. I felt like that last offseason. They need a tough coach that's puts some fear in them. He was the first balance to Baker's idgaf college mentality. Teams might not want Greg as their HC though because of his past and he's not a real approachable, buttoned up guy.

Going be hilarious if the saints get away with signing AB.. and then a game gets decided on an OPI review and overturn on AB

I guess everyone’s tradition now is to see movies on Christmas. Theatres were ****ing packed. Saw Knives Out and Uncut Gems. Uncut Gems was good. Knives Out was great.

i'm gonna check out knives out today i think. you're the 5th person in the last three days that's said it's great

The Brown shoulda kept Greg Williams as HC. I felt like that last offseason. They need a tough coach that's puts some fear in them. He was the first balance to Baker's idgaf college mentality. Teams might not want Greg as their HC though because of his past and he's not a real approachable, buttoned up guy.

i don’t know Greg roman personally, obviously

shh I don’t know much of dude’s rep outside of the success he has had with athletic QBs

but for Cleveland and Dallas, dude should be at the top of the list.. unless folks just think dude has some pretty big limitations

I would NEVER want to be an NFL general manager. Teams have so much turnover at the GM position it ain’t funny. Way to topsy-turvy for me.

Work is slow, don’t think AB would play in 8-9 days even, if the Saints got a 3-seed. And the NFL won’t even allow him on the field regardless.

Back
Top Bottom