NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

that’s a good chunk of change being freed up. Another 10 million from bum *** jimmy graham being gone as well. Should have a bunch of room to improve the roster.

RMuddO0.gif

We

Are

****ed
Why?!? I'm sure most people in their 30s or younger only know him as that guy he got ran over by Bo, his 30 for 30 or an NFL washout.

Why?!? I'm sure most people in their 30s or younger only know him as that guy he got ran over by Bo, his 30 for 30 or an NFL washout.
I'm mostly joking about the Boz connection.

Our OL depth and injuries overall are more of my real concern. I don't even know what to expect after last week

I'm mostly joking about the Boz connection.

Our OL depth and injuries overall are more of my real concern. I don't even know what to expect after last week
Haha I was mostly just confused as to why they picked him considering he doesn't work for the Hawks in any capacity, isn't from Seattle and only played a little over two seasons. There are so many other candidates they could have picked, especially for a game of this magnitude. It is what it is though.

i'm almost postive Jackson has already done stuff for charities and local community groups. i'm sure of it. all these young players are usually really good about giving back. karen needs to stay in her lane and just watch football.

i'm almost postive Jackson has already done stuff for charities and local community groups. i'm sure of it. all these young players are usually really good about giving back. karen needs to stay in her lane and just watch football.

i mean who gives an f if he does or doesn’t..

Their success at their jobs makes his job easier.. now I don’t think he should be obligated.. but I’d be grateful too if dudes did a good job of keeping them behemoths away from me

Yup

and if he didn’t so the **** what. It’s his bread.

She see a young dude with braids coming up to the podium icy and automatically thinks of him as the lowest common denominator.

QBs and RBs always buy there linemen gifts. Ain’t nothing new. Her assuming ***.

Baker Mayfield could’ve bought his line the same exact **** and would’ve been lauded for it.

Sooooooo I’d be able to get Rogers, Steve young and patty mahomes on my team if I was forming my own squad to go at this nfl 100 list

Sooooooo I’d be able to get Rogers, Steve young and patty mahomes on my team if I was forming my own squad to go at this nfl 100 list

you should take Brees over those guys :lol:

nah i LOVED steve young. that's a legit snub IMO. Fraud will go down as a top 10 QB for sure once all is said and done (he's already there IMO, but for the "historians"). Mahomes too young to be a snub.

you should take Brees over those guys :lol:

nah i LOVED steve young. that's a legit snub IMO. Fraud will go down as a top 10 QB for sure once all is said and done (he's already there IMO, but for the "historians"). Mahomes too young to be a snub.

nah I want dudes who can play on the road and/or outdoors

but they really needed to be practical and treat it like how the nba did that list back in the day when they had a ton of current players going.. think it was top 50

but lines I’d be able to slaughter that top 100 where they got dudes around 250 not playing DE

Back
Top Bottom