NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

the bengals have been one of the worst franchises in the nfl and he made them respectable. Regardless of his playoff success or lack there of he was able to win 4 AFC north titles and built up plenty of talented rosters.

With a new franchise and players he can have success.

Bengals owner is know to be cheap as well.

Bengals owner is know to be cheap as well.

Not just cheap. He had ONE scout on the payroll for a long time. Goes without saying nothing like an analytics department. Wouldn't pay big for FAs. Marvin worked with 1/4 the resources of many teams.

That said he's probably a better team president than HC at this point...

Hes never had a good season. He got creamed over and over last year. He aint no patty mahomes

Very good young player. Handsome (*Pause*) Plays in one of the biggest media markets. Quarterback. Etc.

The white guy thats been to 5 pro bowls and defensive player of the year 3 times? Yea i dont know whats so great about him

It's not the fact that Watt gets talked about, it's the ridiculous way he gets drooled over and all the "aw shucks" crap.

Very good young player. Handsome (*Pause*) Plays in one of the biggest media markets. Quarterback. Etc.

It's not the fact that Watt gets talked about, it's the ridiculous way he gets drooled over and all the "aw shucks" crap.
Yeah Watson is a good player and he’s a good looking guy but I don’t think he’s really done anything yet. I agree with the JJ Watt bs. He gets too much praise.

Watson does it to himself to all he has to do is throw the ball out of bounds but he loves getting killed

Is Watson even balding?

I think his line his just like that.

Anyhow....#BLACKEXCELLENCE
Yea it's been like that since I first saw him at Clemson. Don't think it's receding, gotta just be genetics

Hell of a comeback W by him and BOB, hope they can give Baltimore a game next week.

Deshaun vs Lamar for a spot in the AFC title game is :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom