NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Russell%2BWestbrook%2Bsneaking%2B%2Ba%2Bsnack%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bbench.gif

Best way to beat Lamar and the Ravens is if you got a good defense to slow him down a bit and to run the ball to keep it out of his hands. Titans probably have the best chance to do it over any other AFC team.

1f03fbd15697629fc504ba7c157f5ab1.gif

OHHHH BRADY! YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET AN EASY WIN AGAINST THE TITANS TODAY, DIDN’T YOU BOY?! HOLD THAT DAMN L YOU CHEATING SCUMBAG! SCREW YOU AND ALL OF NEW ENGLAND! HOLD DAT L BOY!

as a lifelong pats hater since the tuck bowl, seeing them lose is bittersweet lol..ivr grown to like Brady over last 4-5 years

but is this the super bowl? He leads the league in drops this year. As in present. He might of ended the career of the guy who made him
but is this the super bowl? He leads the league in drops this year. As in present. He might of ended the career of the guy who made him

Brady ain't giving that sb ring back bruh. I'm sure Brady would keep his ring vs atl over losing this game.

So Houston at KC and Ten at Baltimore? I think I like that matchup more for the Texans. Hopefully they start better than they did today.

Back
Top Bottom