NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I think Lawrence and Brock are a better pair of prospects then Tua and Herbert. Rosen will start from game 5 or 6 on...they can get a good evaluation of him, but I really dont think it hurts them to pencil him in as the starter next season as well. If you take a QB in the first round of 2020, hes not any better off than Rosen will be. And if it's the injury prone Tua...well, itll be a waste, because he'll have no protection.

Herbert might work, given his mobility.

No Montgomery, no Butler. We'll see, but hes on my radar for sure. Next year is more important for me, so if he can excel this season too...its a wrap as far as I'm concerned.

Hes just always dinged up. Maybe not injury prone, but hurt prone or however you wanna look at it.

I think hes immensely talented, so we'll see what happens, starting this season. I was real high on him real early...some would say too early. It's just the accumulation of dings he keeps dealing with. It wont get any easier.

But in regards to Miami, I'd wait. Maybe Herbert, but would like to see some infrastructure built first.

Literally no one said this

Totally not true. Every stinking Cowboys or Giants fan (among other team fans) plus many national media people (I'm talking about you Skip Bayless, you jacka$$) always taunting us because we never one a SB. Well, now we did and we can talk all we want. Cowboys fans still bring up their 90s SBs and that was over a generation ago, and that's supposedly ok. We get to talk as long as we freaking feel like it! Especially since we beat the evil empire and most gave us NO SHOT!!

Totally not true. Every stinking Cowboys or Giants fan (among other team fans) plus many national media people (I'm talking about you Skip Bayless, you jacka$$) always taunting us because we never one a SB. Well, now we did and we can talk all we want. Cowboys fans still bring up their 90s SBs and that was over a generation ago, and that's supposedly ok. We get to talk as long as we freaking feel like it! Especially since we beat the evil empire and most gave us NO SHOT!!

Why did you type this entire thing like Trump?

Why did you type this entire thing like Trump?

Don't know why you would say that. I can't stand that guy! Would have been interesting if Epstein didn't die cause I think he would have sang like a canary and little Donald may have been named (they were good friends). Sorry I typed it out like that.

So yall get to talk about yall SB for "as long as we freaking want" yet yall turn around and say Cowboy fans keep bringing up old rings hmmm... you can't have it both ways Champ.

Hes just always dinged up. Maybe not injury prone, but hurt prone or however you wanna look at it.

I think hes immensely talented, so we'll see what happens, starting this season. I was real high on him real early...some would say too early. It's just the accumulation of dings he keeps dealing with. It wont get any easier.

Seems to be everyone from bama pretty much or way too many of em

Kinda better of not getting one of their multi year guys and looking for the guy who steps in and does work when given a chance, like Williams

But I’ve always been of the view is kinda hard to judge their guys because the roster is just that talented everywhere that guys aren’t really asked to do beyond their responsibilities.. unless you see a guy like quinnen do what he did last year (and it’s the Clemson dline guys who are hard to judge because you couldn’t really double up on any and they had depth on top of that)

So yall get to talk about yall SB for "as long as we freaking want" yet yall turn around and say Cowboy fans keep bringing up old rings hmmm... you can't have it both ways Champ.

At least 2 years ago is much more recent than 25.

Don't worry about me in this thread. I'll stay in the Philadelphia thread and leave you all to your fun.

As a giants fan, in that case, it’s still only one.

I don't know he's a Pats fan.

Skip is a diehard Cowboys fan. Not sure how you confused it with Pats fan.

Our super bowl was 2 years ago

Jerruh just got in the hall of fame for jimmy johnson’s work over 20 years ago

Back
Top Bottom