NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

8C9DCEA2-6895-4CF9-A359-5D264AAD5270.jpeg

LFG!!!!!!!!!!

My friend wants to know should he roll with rodgers tonight because he has something to prove with his new coach? Or should he play it safe with Philip Rivers?

Hit the gym this morning before work. Haircut tonight and then it's the couch for kickoff til bedtime :pimp:

same, man. hit the gym at 5:30am today because i knew i wouldn't get a chance between leaving work early for tonight and the game :lol:

Had to get a rest day this morning before I hit my heavy PPL split.

Body is definitely ready for tonight tho

I watched the Patriots “Do your job” show on NFL network last night...that joint was :pimp: :smokin :nthat:

I love to hear Bellicheck explain adjustments made, weaknesses seen, etc...an hour wasn’t long enough man!!

I really didn’t know vs the Rams that the Pats ran the same play 4 times in a row, and went to 4 diff receivers each time... the last time being that beautiful pass to gronk up the seam....

The only score in the super bowl came from a drive where they ran the same play 4 times straight...Brilliant man!!!

Back
Top Bottom