NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

giphy.gif

can't forget this

I like this boat idea a lot but imo they didn’t go far enough.... hope we see them upping the anti in future years- some ideas

-Walk across a narrow bridge over some lava
-Have to go across a forest filled with some lions and tigers and ****
-Straight up gladiatorial arena they have to pass through before getting to the podium

15 yards on that rule seems like a massive advantage to me to strong offenses. Especially strong offenses with bad defenses, it changes the equation significantly.

honestly think a couple of teams would treat it like going for 2 and/or going for it on 4th downs and pull it pretty regularly

hell imagine if you get a quick score or 2.. could just go for it and if you dont make it, o well the other team is setup at midfield

He keep playing around and something gonna stick. He’s a fool thinking he’s untouchable, he’s not. Damn shame.

Last edited:
I mean AB was already off of the rails but now he has to be considered completely off, right. A damn shame that an elite talent was thrown away.

honestly think a couple of teams would treat it like going for 2 and/or going for it on 4th downs and pull it pretty regularly

hell imagine if you get a quick score or 2.. could just go for it and if you dont make it, o well the other team is setup at midfield
Just thinking of all the playoff games when one team COULD NOT STOP the other, and that happens fairly regularly, this become a much easier choice than onside kicking.

No sympathy for AB. The “world” is the ultimate equalizer. We all are bound to be humbled. It’s not even a matter of ego or being materialistic. Like bruh, you had your time to shine and let it cloud your judgement. That’s all on him.

No 4th and15 please. What if there’s a defensive penalty, that results in an automatic first down? That play has to many potential loopholes. Keep the onside kicks.

the NFL has to many rules benefiting the offense. Might as well give defenses a 12th defender at this point. 11 on offense, and 12 on defense....

No 4th and15 please. What if there’s a defensive penalty, that results in an automatic first down? That play has to many potential loopholes. Keep the onside kicks.

the NFL has to many rules benefiting the offense. Might as well give defenses a 12th defender at this point. 11 on offense, and 12 on defense....
Oh damn, I didn’t even think of the likelihood of penalties...

Back
Top Bottom