NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Reason this is dumb is that Seahawks fans aren’t saying running is bad. They are saying that right now we are bad at running and good at passing. Stop trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. When we have a great o-line and quality RBs like those two teams then run as much as you want. When your backs average less than 2 ypc and you can’t block the middle ever, maybe rethink it.

not to mention that those two offenses are actually intelligent and progressive and don’t just run down the middle on first andsecond down, losing yardage and then asking their QB to bail them out.

i hate to say it.. but black man in america.. i consider it a win as long as he doesnt get shot

Surprised he’s announcing it already. I wonder if he didn’t want to play for another team or if his agent said there’s no teams that want him to start.

How did Mike Tomlin put up with Antonio Brown's **** for nine years?

i can't remember who said it, but i feel like it was ryan clark. more or less said AB wasn't always like this. he was probably always crazy, but kept it cool until he got paid. once the money came in, he started to realize he was untouchable and just started spiraling out of control.

Surprised he’s announcing it already. I wonder if he didn’t want to play for another team or if his agent said there’s no teams that want him to start.

He ain't getting a starting gig anywhere :lol: come on now....

Back
Top Bottom