NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

so what your saying is, it's not actual love for Eli then. Makes sense.

why would I actually love any nfl player?

i mean there are athletes that bring me joy and eli has brought me joy in his 16 seasons in the NFL

but i dont know these people

1579892308971.jpeg

]

and in just that 2011 season:

4th in passing yards
tied for 6th in touchdowns
tied for 7th most INTs
4th in attempts

in just that 2011 season you had 3 guys throw over 5,000 passing yard and 3 guys throw 40+ TDs (brady was just short with 39 TDs)

Everyone saying he's getting in, it's just one bitter Eagles fan saying he'll get in but doesn't deserve it Cause those SB's he didn't do it alone and he wasn't good his entire career. Meanwhile Rivers and Romo had how many teams that were better and won how many rings????

Its not just one bitter Eagles fan though. Most people believe he is getting in. I dont believe the majority of said people believe he should.

Since we're talking about HOFers would you feel some kinda way if Rivers gets in but McNabb doesn't?

i dont think either should get in, as of right now.. since obviously rivers could continue playing

i do think the chargers should do something for him

i dont think either should get in, as of right now.. since obviously rivers could continue playing

Rivers will have the numbers but at their peak McNabb was the better player. Not to mention the were two ships passing in the night in terms of what the league allowed defensively.

fair enough. When I think Eli I don’t think retires number but for the giants and how significant of a figure he is makes sense

fair enough. When I think Eli I don’t think retires number but for the giants and how significant of a figure he is makes sense

Will the Falcons retire Matt Ryan’s number? I sincerely doubt he even makes it back to the Super Bowl before he retires.

shouldnt even be a question if the giants should retire eli's number..

but i would have assumed they would have some special ceremony at a later period just because they could use it as a promotional event

pretty sure that's what most teams do.. they never issue the jersey again and then retire it at a later period when they can play up that

Will the Falcons retire Matt Ryan’s number? I sincerely doubt he even makes it back to the Super Bowl before he retires.
We shouldn’t imo. If we don’t even have Deion number retired no way Ryan’s should. Falcons haven’t retired a number since the 80s

Back
Top Bottom