NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Willis was the best at his position, multiple seasons. HOF is a lock. Dont care about that 1st ballot bs.

And Kurt Warner the perfect example of a short lived career, but was the best while he was doing = HOF example.

Yea Warner and TD are the best examples of getting in with shorter careers. For the longest time I didn't know if TD would even though I thought he should but once he did,think that opened the door for the likes of Megatron, Willis etc to also get in.

Anytime you have a consistent stretch in your prime of being the best or amongst the best at your position, that should hold value legacy wise irregardless of longevity imo.

Untitled.png

Gotta be the fastest and most drastic fall off I've seen man :smh:.

Hope he can get right and surround himself with people who have his best interests at heart instead of all the yes men and enablers he's seemingly got around him.

Your QB chokes in the playoffs and has already missed more games in his short career than Eli has, I fully understand the jealousy

my QB has made an all pro team.. and only his rookie year we've missed the playoffs

i kinda hard to choke if you get taken out of the game on the 2nd drive

this was in eli's last start vs the eagles though:

also eli's 3rd to last start vs the eagles:

My dude IATT IATT been fighting this fight for 2 days now, I respect the consistency :lol:

This take pretty much sums it up

He became a lock the second he made that throw to Manningham to pretty much ice the game

and i've literally said he'll get in, numerous times.. but he doesnt really deserve it

He probably gets in after beating the 18-0 Pats, his throw to Manningham is one of the best throws and catches in one of the most clutch moments of any football player. He’s a lock.

He’s an above average QB, he’s good but not great. He will get in because of those two playoff runs that are two of the best ever. Never missing a game, being a class act. He’s a lock.

Saying he doesn’t deserve it is ****in crazy. He has two of the biggest plays in NFL history and beat what many people say was the best team of all time.

Back
Top Bottom