NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

i'm all the way here for dominoes starting to fall all over the place.. like say if rivers goes to tampa, then where does jameis end up?

or the draft implications of now having the dolphins and chargers at 5 and 6 fighting over QBs

and also got the lions at 3 that supposedly are going move on from stafford

If I'm a GM I'm not to sure if I want to have anything to do with Rivers other than a back up role. It wasn't like Brady, who was stuck with a bunch of nobodies to throw too. He had Gordon, Eckler, Allen, Williams and Henry. Rivers had weapons around him but it seems like to me his skills are diminishing.

The more QB's taken ahead of the Jets at 11 the better.

YUP.. i mean there are guys i know have no chance in hell at getting to the eagles.. and then i think there are guys who are going rise like the south carolina DT or the louisville tackle

the more i think about my dream scenario for the eagles, i think we have a better chance at ceedee lamb.. just because ruggs III is going run some absurd 40 time. and if teams are dumb enough to let jeudy drop, we better be all over that

The more QB's taken ahead of the Jets at 11 the better.

Hill over Teddy? Interesting and kinda foul tbh.
Saints may be priced out the Teddy market especially with all the potential QB movement this offseason and Brees putting them in limbo with his possible retirement.

no clue if these numbers are legit

1580162526275.png

I love that video. We think of Kobe as the superstar, almost mythical really (which he kinda was) but in reality, in a lot of ways he was just like all of us and that video is a great reminder. In that video he is a fan who was overcome with joy and emotion.

That's what I loved about that video. He had all the money in the world to throw some lavish super bowl party but in the end he decided to spend the most important game of his fandom at home with his wife and kids.

Dude the 2nd greatest giant ever after the real LT and unlike LT is a great person for the brand and actually everything folks thought tiki was going be

should have happened the very next season after he retired

need to think where he ranks amongst DEs/pass rushing OLBs, but he’s up there

Can someone please just move my Browns so i can move on from them? All i can hope is this works but the team is ran by a baseball analytics guy which did not even lead to a world series win. Now we hire the youngest GM who was part of the worst stretch of losing (1-31) in sports. Football not that hard, why do Browns always gotta be the Browns?

Can someone please just move my Browns so i can move on from them? All i can hope is this works but the team is ran by a baseball analytics guy which did not even lead to a world series win. Now we hire the youngest GM who was part of the worst stretch of losing (1-31) in sports. Football not that hard, why do Browns always gotta be the Browns?
Just root for the Ravens wo ...Them being the "Old Browns" is a reasonable excuse and you can save yourself the headaches :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom