NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

This gotta be the year they finally trade sanders right?

Who els would broncos trade?

Why would you not burn the final timeout with ~2:05 left... dumb... you save a minimum of 5 -7 seconds right there...

Punting at 2:00 instead of 1:53-1:55 >>>>

Never understood that logic

“If you miss the 2-Pt there, then the game’s over” I see on some of the replies

If you don’t convert the 2-Pt when it’s 24-22, the game’s ALSO over. :lol:

I mean there’s no difference really, unless you believe in momentum (in which you’d probably rather go for it when it’s 24-22), which, I sometimes do. It’s a feel thing, you know when it’s there.

I mean there’s no difference really, unless you believe in momentum (in which you’d probably rather go for it when it’s 24-22), which, I sometimes do. It’s a feel thing, you know when it’s there.

Morale really. Delaying the 2pt conversion until the end keeps hope alive. You miss it on that last touchdown and it's ball game.

Did they just say that the raiders have the worst schedule in NFL history this season? What does that even mean :lol:

Thought the same thing. It's not even that bad :lol:

Morale, which is unquantifiable, is the only reason why they don't do it.

I prefer the math option myself of going for 2 early.

Tampa @ Carolina on Thursday

Well at least CMC will get some help from jameis carrying the panthers offense

Back
Top Bottom