NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Bringing back Eli for 20 mil and drafting a QB at 6 shows you how well the Giants are being ran.

Should have cut Eli, these fools really thought they could play Eli all year with the number 6 pick on the bench.

And they also thought this team could compete. What a joke

What a wild day yesterday. Had some personal issues going on so couldn't really come on here yesterday. Had to take that trip to drop my cousin off cause he's about to sit down for 8 years, have to do it again in 2 weeks on the 27th for my Tio whose about to do 12 :smh:

Made it back into town with enough time to catch the Bears game. What a set of emotions :lol: Eddie P with the big cojones to drill that kick thru.

The Refs called a **** game BOTH ways. We had (2) Roughing the Passer penalties that should have NOT been called, and then the one on Chubb was B.S too, shouldn't have been called at all! just found out dude was a rookie ref :sick:

Nagy clearly doesn't trust Mitch, it's ****ing crazy but he's regressed from where he was at to end the year last year. Kid has all the traits to be a NFL starter, but what's between his ears is F'd. Kid needs to go bust a nut or something, looks wound the **** up overthinking everything. Yesterday was clearly a "manage the game and don't **** it up" and I don't blame Nagy at all. I just don't like the fact he doesn't try to get him in a rhythm with quick slants or anything.

Denver had won 17 out of their last 18 home openers in September, to get a win, no matter how ugly, was imperative! 1-1 > 0-2 without a doubt. Offense needs to get it going or this is going to be a long season, they have all the talent, but once again for the umpteenth time in my lifetime, the QB position is a BIG question mark for us. Nothing knew honestly. I don't even stress it anymore

In other news...

@itsaboutthattime what the hell was Agholor doing?!!!!! How did he drop that? I couldn't believe it. :smh:

Damn, what they got them with the conspiracy charge?

:lol:

It’s the start of a new era. I’m low key excited to see what we have in Rudolph.
97A07C33-EF9B-413B-82E6-1AC102B9FBF3.gif

Is that the same arm he used to assault those women? If so he should really get some rest. That arm has been through enough

Rudolph starting, cut donte moncrief, move James Washington to #2, cut Sean Davis, move Edmonds to OLB, and trade for minkah.

A fan can only hope, lol

Back again with my chargers rant

Been saying this for years.

My friend is on the chargers training staff, and I’ve been saying he needs to be fired. Too many injuries, I went back to see what other teams he’s worked for before the chargers and he was also on the ******** back in 2011.

Back again with my chargers rant

Been saying this for years.

My friend is on the chargers training staff, and I’ve been saying he needs to be fired. Too many injuries, I went back to see what other teams he’s worked for before the chargers and he was also on the ******** back in 2011.

I usually don't get too worked up about injuries but it's been ridiculous. The news about Adrian Phillips suffering a broken arm yesterday was too much. :smh:

Telesco needs to get off his *** and make some moves, especially for our DB room. Minkah and/or Eric Berry should be high priority right now.

Back
Top Bottom