NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Screenshot_20190915-070657_Twitter.jpg

my dude built like a Capcom character

Upon arrival, (Antonio) Brown passed gas numerous times in Prisk’s vicinity while Prisk was testing his body fat. A video, shot by a Brown acolyte, made the rounds on the internet. “It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk says now. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.

I’m a doctor and this man is farting my face lolol

I would argue that the blown Achilles was worse for EB. He was able to come back from cancer and then have his best season. Once he blew out his Achilles the rest of his body fell apart. Last season he was a shell of his former self and rightfully so with everything he has been through I don't believe mentally he had it in him anymore.

yall got dolphins this week, so that's a gimme

saints probably without brees in new orleans.. then packers at home.. jete in new york who should be without folks.. and then us at home

yall will be fine as long as certain other folks dont drop

Strictly fantasy. Since some Steelers/Saints fans are in here figured I’d get some input. I’m leaning Mason since he’ll all year and who knows with Teddy.

Dual QB league and I’m struggling.

Foles is hurt got Minshew
Winston’s struggling
Darnold’s out with Mono
All starting QBs are taken at this time (Even Trevor, Minshew and various backups - Rosens, Jones, Haskins)

Do I take a flier on Teddy or Mason if both Brees and Ben are out for a considerable time? I’m leaning Mason at this time

I would argue that the blown Achilles was worse for EB. He was able to come back from cancer and then have his best season. Once he blew out his Achilles the rest of his body fell apart. Last season he was a shell of his former self and rightfully so with everything he has been through I don't believe mentally he had it in him anymore.

His Achilles and his heel, because of what was required to fix it. I was just gonna let the HOF takes cook even tho I agree with you :lol: he’s a Chiefs Ring of Honor regardless. Him and DJ need to hop on the coaching staff

Strictly fantasy. Since some Steelers/Saints fans are in here figured I’d get some input. I’m leaning Mason since he’ll all year and who knows with Teddy.

Winston’s struggling
Darnold’s out with Mono
All starting QBs are taken at this time (Even Trevor, Minshew and various backups - Rosens, Jones, Haskins)

Do I take a flier on Teddy or Mason if both Brees and Ben are out for a considerable time? I’m leaning Mason at this time

Honestly Mason didn't even look that bad when Big Ben went out.

Winston’s struggling
Darnold’s out with Mono

You should go for Taysom Hill. Nobody will see him coming

All 5 of his healthy seasons..... Eric Berry made the pro bowl. SMH. Those 4 injury plagued seasons just took to much of a toll. :blush::blush::frown::frown::frown:

I asked this last year and got laughed at

What does Aaron Rodgers do that makes him better than Patrick Mahomes?

Mahomes needs to do it a little longer but it’s looking like it’s pretty obvious he’s better than Rodgers when it comes to arm talent. Rodgers has him beat with what he can do with his mind though, obviously.

When it’s all said and done I feel like Mahomes will be the most talented QB to ever play. Rodgers second. And then everyone else. Mahomes still has a lot to prove though.

Rodgers still has it. He made at least 3 absurd throws himself yesterday.

Just an FYI, what patty did in the 2nd quarter yesterday has only been done once (throwing 4 TDs over 20 yards per).. in the history of the league

Just an FYI, what patty did in the 2nd quarter yesterday has only been done once (throwing 4 TDs over 20 yards per).. in the history of the league
History being made on the infield dirt.

If Aaron Rodgers had Andy Reid as a HC I’m pretty confident that he would be doing just as good tbh.

Back
Top Bottom