NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I currently live in central PA where it’s Steelers country for whatever reason (even though Philly is closer). Listening to fans at work today **** on AB for the sexual misconduct allegations while they supported a rapist QB for YEARS because he won them Super Bowls is....interesting to say the least.

I guess winning really does trump everything

To be fair, Roethlisberger's rape allegations didn't come out until after they won those Super Bowls.

tenor.gif

I currently live in central PA where it’s Steelers country for whatever reason (even though Philly is closer).

Steeler fans outnumber Eagle fans in PA. The Steeler fans hate the Eagles, even though they only play each other once every four years.

After getting more details, the ben and AB situations are nearly identical.

Civil lawsuits that the NFL won't reprimand the player unless criminal charges are filed.

Has Jalen ever got into it with a teammate? Did he have any ‘character’ issues when he was at FSU?

My thought is the Chiefs would be interested but Spags is primarily a zone coverage guy and Jalen is more man to man. Not to mention Jalen wants to get paid. You add him to the mix plus potentially paying Chris Jones and the mega deal Mahomes is about to sign that is an expensive proposition for Veach and Co.

No way we could afford it with that bombshell contract on the horizon. It’s a pipe dream, but what a wonderful one

How good is Minkah Fitzpatrick actually? I am always wary of first round picks getting traded early in their careers because a lot of unproven hype tends to stick for a few years. Has he shown it in the nfl?

Yes, I admit I haven’t watched the dolphins these past two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom