NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

That catch
wow.png

How good is Minkah Fitzpatrick actually? I am always wary of first round picks getting traded early in their careers because a lot of unproven hype tends to stick for a few years. Has he shown it in the nfl?

Yes, I admit I haven’t watched the dolphins these past two seasons.

Was ranked the best slot CB his rookie year.. but is a safety.. versatile as hell, but more the coverage guy

How good is Minkah Fitzpatrick actually? I am always wary of first round picks getting traded early in their careers because a lot of unproven hype tends to stick for a few years. Has he shown it in the nfl?

Yes, I admit I haven’t watched the dolphins these past two seasons.

Mans played SS,FS,CB,LB, none of us know yet :lol:

Yea.. I preferred the last jete jerseys, they just need to fix the green to this green and not that army green they had going

Trevor sieman is just a reminder that elway hasn’t found a competent replacement for Peyton Manning, and it’s year 4.

just sat down on the couch in time to see Semen get crushed and then throw it away. sounds like i missed a wild Odell catch

Slot CB for a first is tough. If anyone can make a DB great it’s Pete but that seems very expensive.

Yeah see I don’t wanna give a first for that.

Now Jalen Ramsay is probably worth a first.

Dude is the perfect SS/nickel DB/3rd safety.. you don’t take him off the field and let him cover slot guys, RBs and TEs

Back
Top Bottom