NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo time for a new poll.. we need to see where everyone stands in the chicken sandwich wars

Shh is real in the field

Been a warzone in these poultry e-streets
g11J7v3.gif

:lol: chick-fil-a >>> all other chicken sandwiches

I’m going shake shack, especially since it’s couple mins down the road from where I stay when I’m in Lauderdale

But really I just need an excuse to go with something other than chick fila or Wendy’s because of their trump support or other BSw

But I don’t trust Wendy’s or KFC in the states.. need to try this Popeyes bad boy thou

Matt Patricia was pretty awful in his last season with the patriots too.

NFL is weird man

Dude legitimately broke a NFL record for total yards allowed through like 8 weeks and got a head coaching gig because he carries a pencil in his ear.

At this rate, NFL teams are going to hire Belicheat's takeout delivery guy to be their head coach.

My guy Brett was feeling bold and decided to pull out the Dockers instead of the Wranglers

I remember him on the Jets but could see why someone would forget. I just had the same thing happen to me with Ed Reed playing for the Texans.

I remember him on the Jets but could see why someone would forget. I just had the same thing happen to me with Ed Reed playing for the Texans.

I’ll never forget Reed playing for the Texans cause he was getting outplayed by Shiloh Ke’o at that point

Have no memory of him on the Steelers. :lol: And the Jets.

I remember him on the Steelers just cause he looked so weird in a Steelers uniform. Jets Vick I literally don’t have any memory of, none of those highlights registered :lol:

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo time for a new poll.. we need to see where everyone stands in the chicken sandwich wars

Shh is real in the field

Man where to begin :lol:

The Wendy’s chicken sandwich got me through a lot of rough times in college. Scrambling money for a 4 for 4. Sandwich was mid though.

Ever since I changed my lifestyle around this time last year, I haven’t had fast food on my own accord, outside of traveling. The times I have ate fast food you better believe it was that delicious Bojangles Cajun filet biscuit. That’s my go to. Nothing beats it. But their twitter admin pissed me off posting that horrible picture. Made us down south N_’s look foolish :smh:

Haven’t had the shake shack chicken sandwich. If I’m going there, I’m spending that $15 minimum on a burger.

I’m willing to stand by my take that Chick-fil-A is the most overrated fast food spot in the country. Outside of the service, the food is average, accompanied by it used to never get me full whenever I would eat it. Also they hate gay people<<<<<<<<

Now, I’m willing to try that Popeyes one. Everyone on twitter saying it’s good so i’d break the routine to get it. Only thing is, I’ll have to drive outta my way to go and get it, if I was still in college I could just drive up the street to cop. So realistically, I probably won’t be eating it anytime soon :lol:

Someone on twitter made the excellent point, gotta give it to chic fil a regarding consistency along with the customer service part.. those 2 things you can count on no matter which one you hit up

But that’s why I don’t really f with Wendy’s or kfc in the states.. hell I’d throw churches and Popeyes on that list too and pretty much every other fast food spot.. wayyy to hit or miss

But chic fil a was on my list of exceptions whenever I went stateside.. but really any excuse to cut them out was good with me (same with wendy’s now too, unfortunately).. once I tried shake shack, that was all I needed plus it was way more convenient

Shh I tried the chicken sandwich at burgerfi in the airport on my way back from Lauderdale couple weeks ago and that shh wasn’t too bad.. just need couple of these spots to get a spicy option

Back
Top Bottom