NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Sounds like we gonna have to drop a classic home bomb on the 9ers on the last game of the season to seal this division.

I was dead wrong about Baker. That dude is average at best. He’s horrible right now. WTF happened?

Any time a top 5 pick is above average there's a rush to anoint them as elite because it benefits the media draft prognosticators, scouts, and the draft watching fans that it be true. First round picks in the NFL always get a major hype bubble that lasts at least 3 years unless they are absolutely terrible from the jump.

Jury is still out on all the 2nd year QB’s.

baker looked the best after his rookie season. No reason to crown his *** tho. Word to Denny green

Any time a top 5 pick is above average there's a rush to anoint them as elite because it benefits the media draft prognosticators, scouts, and the draft watching fans that it be true. First round picks in the NFL always get a major hype bubble that lasts at least 3 years unless they are absolutely terrible from the jump.
I understand. When my Bucs drafted Jamies I thought we were gonna do something. It was so much hype with him.

Baker
sabu.png

Back
Top Bottom